7/4/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Occupation aircraft launches a raid on Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Spokesman for the Ministry of Health in Gaza:

- 1,100 patients with kidney failure cannot find treatment after the destruction of Al-Shifa Complex and the Indonesian Hospital

- More than 10,000 cancer patients cannot find treatment, and the occupation refuses to let them out for treatment

#Follow |  Palestinian vehicles were damaged as a result of settlers throwing stones at them near the town of Kafr Laqif

#Follow |  Palestinian health spokesman in Gaza:

We lost many patients and premature babies due to targeting Al-Shifa Hospital

- If the occupation enters Rafah, we will face an unparalleled health disaster due to the lack of health institutions

#watched |  In the Iraqi city of Mosul..

The imam of Al-Haqq Mosque fainted during his reverence and cried while praying for the people of Gaza.

#watched |  “There is no god but God, the martyr is beloved of God.”

A march in Al-Aqsa Mosque in support of Gaza

#watched |  The deployment of occupation forces in large numbers in the courtyards of Al-Aqsa

#watched |  Forces of the martyr Omar Al-Qasim: Scenes from the joint operation with the Al-Quds Brigades a few days ago, where we bombed the settlements surrounding the Gaza Strip with “107” missiles;  In response to the continuing genocide against our Palestinian people.

#Follow |  A press statement issued by the Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas:

- The Hamas delegation arrives in Cairo and meets with Mr. Abbas Kamel, the Egyptian Minister of Intelligence.

- Hamas affirmed its adherence to its natural national demands, and its keenness to reach an agreement that achieves a complete cessation of aggression, the withdrawal of the occupation forces from the Gaza Strip, the free return of the displaced to their areas and places of residence, relief for our people and the beginning of the reconstruction of what the occupation destroyed, and the completion of a prisoner exchange deal according to which the mutual release of  Palestinian prisoners in exchange for the release of (Israeli) prisoners held by Hamas and the resistance in Gaza.

Hamas also stressed its insistence with all Palestinian forces and factions on achieving our national goals and establishing our fully sovereign Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital, and the right of return and self-determination.

#Urgent |  The occupation aircraft launched two raids on agricultural land between Khan Yunis and Rafah

#Follow |  Hezbollah: The martyr, Mujahid Abd al-Amir Hassan Halawi, “Ali al-Rida,” born in 1976 from the town of Kafr Kila in southern Lebanon, who rose while carrying out his jihad duty, was bleeding.

#watched |  The Jordanian march continues towards the occupation embassy in Amman, denouncing the occupation’s crimes in Gaza and supporting the Palestinian resistance.

#Image |  The occupation throws flare bombs into the sea opposite the city of Rafah

#Urgent |  The Islamic Resistance in Iraq: We targeted with drones the western “Yarden” base in the Golan in our occupied territories this morning, and we confirm our continued destruction of enemy strongholds.

#watched |  A girl chants in the center of Ramallah, during an angry protest after the announcement of the death of prisoner Walid Daqqa, in support of Gaza.