30/1/2024

#Follow |  Palestinian Red Crescent: Occupation vehicles retreat from the vicinity of Al Amal Hospital in Khan Yunis, with continued targeting and shooting in the vicinity of the hospital.

#Follow |  The Minister of the Occupation Army, Yoav Galant, in response to the statements of the extremist occupation Finance Minister, Bezalel Smotrich, about his call to establish military and civilian rule in Gaza: Whoever adopts such ideas does not know that the Gaza Strip is much more complex than the most complex area in the West Bank.

#Urgent |  Injuries arrived at Al Awda Hospital as a result of Zionist targeting of Al Orouba School, northwest of Al Nuseirat Camp in the central Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Hamas: We warn that the criminal Zionist occupation army will commit a new massacre after it stormed the courtyard of the Palestinian Red Crescent Society building and Al-Amal Hospital in Khan Yunis, amid heavy shooting at those present in the hospital, including medical staff, the wounded, and the displaced, and its threat to them to leave and evacuate it, which constitutes a war crime added to the series.  The long massacres and violations committed during the ongoing war of extermination against our people in the Gaza Strip.

#Follow |  Hamas: The Zionist enemy’s repeated targeting of hospitals in the Gaza Strip is a further implementation of the crime of genocide against our Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip, in addition to being a disdain for the international community, the United Nations, international laws, and the decisions of the International Court of Justice, which demanded that it stop the crime of genocide that it is committing in Gaza.  Which calls for a firm stand to prevent the criminal Zionist enemy from continuing its horrific crimes and atrocities against children and defenseless civilians.

#Urgent |  Enemy media: 3 missiles were launched from Syria towards the Golan Heights

#Urgent |  Beilinson Zionist Hospital announces the arrival of two wounded soldiers from the Gaza Strip during the day

#Urgent |  Enemy media: Announcing the death of soldier Netzer Simkhi in the battles in the Gaza Strip today

#Urgent |  Hezbollah: The Mujahideen of the Islamic Resistance targeted the Al-Dhahira site with a Burkan missile and hit it directly.

#Urgent |  Syrian media: Israeli bombing targets the Yarmouk Basin area in the western region of Daraa Governorate

#Follow |  West Bank settlements announce the killing of two of their soldier settlers in Gaza

#Follow |  The Palestinian Red Crescent: The fate of the child Hind Rajab and the Crescent ambulance crew that went to rescue her yesterday is still unknown, and we express our deep concern for their safety.

#Follow |  Zionist Broadcasting Corporation: The army’s progress in Khan Yunis is very slow, and a 200-meter incursion into the camp takes a long time.

#Urgent |  More than 10 injuries among the displaced in a Zionist bombing that targeted the vicinity of Al-Orouba School in the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  The occupation aircraft launched a series of raids on the western areas of the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip

#Follow |  Beilinson Hospital: Two soldiers were evacuated from the combat zones in Gaza today by helicopter, and one of them was injured in serious condition and the other in moderate condition.

#Follow |  Enemy media: 3 officers and soldiers were killed in the Gaza Strip today

#update |  The third casualty of the occupation army in the battles in the Gaza Strip today was Captain of the Paratroopers Brigade, Gabriel Sheni, from the “Yakir” settlement near Salfit.