22/2/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Follow |  Professor of Media at Palestine Technical University, Dr.  Omar Fatafta: The Zionist extremist right uses the Palestinian operations as an excuse and pretext to mobilize “Israeli” society with extremist statements.

#Follow |  The most prominent field events in Gaza City and the northern Gaza Strip from Thursday morning until now:

- Martyrs and injured after the occupation targeted a number of citizens who were waiting for relief aid near Al-Rashid Street, west of Gaza City.

- 7 citizens from the Al-Barawi family were martyred as a result of the occupation aircraft bombing their house in the town of Beit Lahia in the northern Gaza Strip.

- Injuries when occupation aircraft bombed an UNRWA workshop near the Tamraz station in Jabalia camp, north of the Gaza Strip.

- One death and injuries as a result of the occupation aircraft bombing a police vehicle on Al-Sika Street, east of the Jabalia refugee camp, in the northern Gaza Strip.

- Artillery and aerial bombardment continued on the Al-Zaytoun neighborhood, southeast of Gaza City, in conjunction with the incursion of occupation forces into the neighborhood.

- A Zionist warplane raid on the Tal al-Hawa area, southwest of Gaza City.

- The occupation aircraft launched several separate raids on towns in the northern Gaza Strip.

Occupation boats bomb the coastal strip of Gaza City and the northern Gaza Strip from time to time.

#Follow |  Member of the Political Bureau of the Ansar Allah Movement: The reason for the problem in Gaza is the lack of Arab action, and if Yemen had a border with Palestine, by God, we would enter and tie the “Israelis” like dogs.

#Image |  Resistant Yasser Hanoun, who was martyred in an assassination carried out by the occupation army through bombing from his drones in Jenin camp.

#Follow |  Researcher in Jerusalem and Al-Aqsa affairs, Ali Ibrahim: The increase in the pace of Palestinian operations in the West Bank is an extension of the Al-Aqsa flood

#Urgent |  Rockets were launched from southern Lebanon towards the Galilee finger

#Urgent |  Hezbollah: Our Mujahideen bombed the Maale Golan Barracks with a missile strike

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Lebanese sources: Occupation aircraft bombed the southern town of Blida

#Image |  An infographic detailing Israel's destruction of infrastructure and residential areas in the Gaza Strip during the crime of genocide

#watched |  Hezbollah: Scenes from an operation targeting a gathering of Zionist enemy soldiers inside a house in the Metula settlement on the Lebanese-Palestinian border.

#Follow |  Government Media Office:

- The "Israeli" occupation army commits a horrific massacre in the Central Governorate, where warplanes bombed four safe civilian homes, leaving 40 martyrs and more than 100 injured so far. More than 90% of the victims are children and women.

We hold the American administration and the international community, in addition to the occupation, fully responsible for these ongoing crimes, and we call on the countries of the free world to stop the genocidal war waged by the “Israeli” occupation army against civilians, children, and women immediately and urgently.

#watched |  Hezbollah: Scenes from the operation to target the Islamic Resistance, military equipment at the Birkat Risha site of the Zionist enemy army on the Lebanese-Palestinian border.