26/2/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Follow |  A press statement issued by Hamas:

🔻We in the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) express our deepest condolences and our full solidarity with the family and friends of the American pilot Aaron Bushnell, whose name was immortalized as a defender of human values and the oppression of the suffering Palestinian people due to the American administration and its unjust policies, as well as the American activist Rachel Corrie, who was crushed by a Zionist bulldozer in Rafah.  In 2003, it is the same city that Bushnell paid with his life for putting pressure on his country’s government to prevent the criminal Zionist army from attacking it and committing massacres and violations there.

🔻The administration of US President Biden bears full responsibility for the death of US Army pilot Aaron Bushnell due to its policy that supported the Nazi Zionist entity in its war of extermination against our Palestinian people, as he gave his life in order to shed light on the Zionist massacres and ethnic cleansing against our people in the Gaza Strip.

  🔻The heroic pilot, Aaron Bushnell, will remain immortal in the memory of our Palestinian people and the free people of the world, and a symbol of the spirit of global human solidarity with our people and their just cause.

🔻The tragic accident that cost Pilot Bushnell his life is an expression of the growing state of anger among the American people who reject their country’s policy that contributes to the killing and extermination of our people, and who reject their country’s government’s infringement on universal human values, by providing cover to ensure the entity and its Nazi leaders escape from punishment and accountability.

#Urgent |  Resistance fighters open fire towards the "Kermei Tzur" settlement established on the lands of the town of Beit Ummar, north of Hebron

#update |  Red Crescent: 8 cases of suffocation due to inhalation of gas bombs during the confrontations that broke out with the occupation forces in the Al-Makhfiya neighborhood in the city of Nablus, and they were treated in the field.

#Urgent |  Hezbollah: We targeted the spy equipment at the Al-Abad site with appropriate weapons

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm Al-Far'a camp in Tubas, north of the West Bank

#Video |  The occupation committed 19 types of crimes against humanity during the genocidal war on the Gaza Strip.

#watched |  Occupation forces storm the town of Tamoun, Tubas district

#update |  Targeting the occupation forces with homemade explosive devices in Al-Far'a camp

#Urgent |  Artillery shelling on the south of the Tal Al-Hawa neighborhood, west of Gaza City

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#watched |  “Death no longer frightens them.” Children stand in front of the bodies of martyrs in Al-Najjar Hospital, after they died when the occupation bombed a house for the Al-Zatma family in Rafah.

#Follow |  Occupation forces storm the Al-Makhfiyah area in the city of Nablus

#Urgent |  A Zionist special force supported by reinforcements from the occupation forces surrounds a house for the “Zahyman” family near Diwan Habeisha inside the Al-Makhfiya neighborhood in Nablus.

#Urgent |  Red Crescent: Occupation forces prevent ambulance crews from reaching an injured person in Al-Makhfiyah in the city of Nablus

#Urgent |  Sirens sound in northern occupied Palestine

#update |  Violent confrontations broke out between young men and occupation forces inside the Al-Makhfiya neighborhood in Nablus

#Follow |  Military expert, retired Brigadier General Hussein Sheikh Ali: The Zionist occupation practices its barbaric nature in killing innocent people and is unable to discover the places of resistance and harm them.