24/5/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Settlers attack citizens' homes in Wadi Al-Hussein in the city of Hebron, south of the West Bank

#watched |  Occupation aircraft continue to target the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the city of Qalqilya.

#Urgent |  At this moment, artillery shelling of the eastern border areas between Deir al-Balah and Khan Yunis

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the city of Dura, south of Hebron.

Local sources: The occupation forces arrested Iyad Daoud after raiding his house in the city of Qalqilya, to pressure his nephew Tariq to surrender himself.

A child was martyred in an occupation bombing of Gaza

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Burqa, northwest of Nablus.

#Urgent|  Local sources: Occupation forces storm the village of Bazaria, northwest of Nablus.

#Urgent|  Local sources: The occupation forces were targeted with homemade explosives during the storming of the town of Burqa, northwest of Nablus.

#Urgent |  A raid by occupation warplanes targeting the Central Governorate

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Updated: Occupation artillery shells the eastern areas of the Al-Zaytoun neighborhood, southeast of Gaza City

#Follow |  Statement issued by the Palestinian Mujahideen Movement:

We consider that the decision of the International Court of Justice to stop the Zionist aggression against Rafah is a step that contributes to the isolation of the Zionist entity, but it is still incomplete, as the Zionist enemy continues its genocidal massacres, its stifling siege, and its policy of starvation against our people in Gaza.

We affirm that international institutions are still unable to stop the continuing brutal Zionist aggression and are subject to Western Zionist hegemony and global evil forces.

The Zionist response to international resolutions reflects the arrogance and arrogance of this rogue entity due to the cover provided to it by the American administration to protect it from accountability for its prolonged and ongoing crimes.

#Image |  Occupation forces fire flares into the sky of the town of Silwad, northeast of Ramallah

#Urgent |  The Islamic Resistance in Iraq: We targeted a vital target in Eilat, “Umm al-Rashrash,” using drones

#Follow |  A statement issued by the national and Islamic forces:

The National and Islamic Forces welcome the decision issued by the International Court of Justice, which affirmed the cessation of the aggression against the city of Rafah and the reopening of the Rafah land crossing. The National and Islamic Forces stress the cessation of the fascist aggression against the city of Rafah and all parts of the Gaza Strip and the Palestinian Territory, and the complete withdrawal of the Nazi occupation army.  . 

- The national and Islamic forces call on all parties to work seriously and truly to implement the decisions of the International Court of Justice, and not to procrastinate or obstruct them in a way that absolves the occupation of its responsibilities under various pretexts.

In this context, the forces call on all parties to work towards the complete withdrawal of the occupation from the Rafah crossing and to re-operate it as a purely Palestinian-Egyptian crossing in accordance with the agreed-upon mechanisms.

- The powers warn against any formula to circumvent the decision of the International Court of Justice and the demands of the national and Arab consensus and all free people in the world to find alternatives that would legitimize the siege and occupation.