13/2/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Lebanese media: “Israeli” warplanes carried out an air strike targeting the outskirts of Rashaya Al-Fakhar and Al-Habbariyeh with missiles, in conjunction with artillery shelling.

#Urgent |  Injuries as a result of an Israeli bombing that targeted a house on Al-Mazraa Street in the city of Deir Al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Confrontations broke out between young men and occupation forces in the town of Al-Khader, south of Bethlehem

#Urgent |  Spokesman for the Ministry of Health in Gaza: 3 citizens were killed and 10 others were injured inside the Nasser Medical Complex by occupation army snipers’ bullets since this afternoon.

#Urgent |  Occupation raids target the outskirts of the towns of Hula, Al-Habbariyeh, and the Jabal Balat area in southern Lebanon

#Urgent |  Violent clashes between the resistance and the occupation forces west of the city of Khan Yunis

#Urgent|  Al-Aqsa Brigades:

In cooperation with the Al-Quds Brigades, we bombed with mortar shells a command and control site for the occupation army in the center of Khan Yunis.

#Follow|  On charges of "electronic crimes"!.. The Jordanian authorities arrest the activist Muhammad Abu Daraa against the backdrop of popular demonstrations and activities in support of Gaza and the Palestinian resistance, and denouncing the "Israeli" occupation and normalization with it.

#Urgent|  Hebrew sources:

  Two rocket shells were launched from Lebanon towards the Jabal al-Rous area in northern occupied Palestine.

#Urgent|  World Food Programme:

🔻 We are deeply concerned about the expanded military offensive in Rafah, where more than a million people live.

🔻Efforts to reach those in need throughout Gaza are constantly obstructed.

#Urgent|  Israeli occupation forces storm the city of Nablus in the northern West Bank.

#Urgent|  Hebrew sources:

Two rocket shells were launched from Lebanon towards the Jabal al-Rous area in northern occupied Palestine

#Urgent|  “Rejecting the bridge of shame.”

  Invitations in Jordan to participate in the human chain tomorrow, Wednesday, on the road of trucks carrying goods for the "Israeli" occupation.

#Urgent|  Artillery shelling east of Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip

#Urgent|  The occupation forces storm the town of Hizma, northeast of Jerusalem, and fire stun grenades and live bullets extensively in the area

#Urgent|  The Prisoners’ Affairs Authority and the Palestinian Prisoners’ Club:

  The Israeli occupation forces have arrested more than 7,000 Palestinians in the West Bank since October 7.

#Follow|  Hezbollah carried out seven operations against the positions and deployment of the occupation army on the Lebanese-Palestinian border on Tuesday 2/13/2024.

#Breaking Occupation forces storm the Ain Arab area in the center of Hebron

#watched |  The conference hall at the Islamic University of Gaza after it was destroyed by the occupation.

#Urgent |  Iranian media: A scene from the large explosion of the main gas transmission line in the city of Brujne in Iran, where the echo of the explosion reached a distance of 60 kilometers from the explosion site.