8/2/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Video |  Injuries arrive at Al-Aqsa Hospital as a result of an occupation raid on a kindergarten containing displaced people in the middle of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the city of Nablus from the western region

#Urgent |  Part of the occupation forces storming the city of Jericho.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Beit Wazan, west of Nablus.

#Breaking news: At least two martyrs and injuries in the bombing of the Al-Nahhal family home in Khirbet Al-Adas in Rafah

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the town of Beita, south of Nablus

#Urgent |  Press sources: The number of martyrs rose to 5, including 3 children, in the bombing that targeted a house for the Al-Sayyid family in Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  5 martyrs arrived at the Kuwaiti Hospital in Rafah, a man, a woman, and three children as a result of the bombing of a house in central Rafah, and the death toll from the bombing of two houses rose to 7.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Sinjil, north of Ramallah.

#Update: Three martyrs in the bombing of the Al-Nahhal family’s home in the Musabah area in Rafah:

Iftikhar Muhammad Al-Nahal
Hisham Hafez Al-Nahhal
Walid Hisham Hafez Al-Nahhal

A wounded woman talks about the occupation bombing, the number of martyrs, and the injury of others in Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip.

#Follow |  8 martyrs and 18 injured as a result of the bombing of two houses in Rafah

#Video |  Part of the occupation forces’ storming of the town of Beita, south of Nablus.

#Video |  Harsh scenes of the wounded and martyrs after the occupation bombed two residential apartments for the Al-Sayed family, west of Al-Kuwaiti Hospital in central Rafah.

#Video |  Wounded children in Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital in the central Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  The occupation forces arrest the student at Birzeit University, Muhammad Al-Araj.

#Watch | Children martyred in the bombing of a house in central Rafah.

#Video |  The bodies of the martyrs in Al-Aqsa Hospital in the central Gaza Strip as a result of occupation raids on a house and a kindergarten housing displaced people.

#Follow |  (13) Martyrs in the central and southern governorates of the Gaza Strip:

- 4 martyrs in the town of Al-Zawaida
- Martyr in Deir al-Balah
- 8 martyrs in Rafah (5 martyrs in the Al-Sayyid family home and 3 martyrs from the Al-Nahhal family).

#Urgent|  Occupation artillery shells the city of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  4 young men were injured by live bullets during clashes in the town of Beit Furik, east of Nablus

#Urgent |  Two air strikes by occupation warplanes on the city of Rafah

#Urgent |  Zionist bombing in the Khirbet Al-Adas area in Rafah.

#Urgent |  Zionist bombing west of the Kuwaiti Hospital in central Rafah.

#Video |  The martyrs and wounded were recovered after the occupation targeted a house for the Al-Zari’i family in Deir Al-Balah.

#image|  The young man Suhaib Suleiman Suwailem, who was run over by a settler near the eastern entrance to the city of Qalqilya a short while ago.

The Hebrew channel "Kan": The occupation army mistakenly published today a picture of a secret missile used by special forces in the occupation army as well as on drones. The channel added that the missile that appeared in the picture was found by occupation soldiers along with other weapons in the Gaza Strip.