10/4//2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Local sources: The occupation launches a raid on Al-Fokhari, southeast of Khan Yunis

#Urgent |  A new raid by occupation warplanes targeting the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip

#watched |  A Palestinian woman from the Gaza Strip: “All is sacrificed for the resistance... May God strengthen it and grant it victory.”

#watched |  “Your Eid in Paradise, my love.” A touching farewell from the wife of the martyr Hazem Ismail Haniyeh after the occupation planes targeted him with his brothers and sons in the Beach Camp in Gaza City.

“May God make it easy for them.” The moment the head of the Hamas Political Bureau, Ismail Haniyeh, received the news of the martyrdom of three of his children, along with a number of his grandchildren.

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the town of Tuqu', southeast of Bethlehem

#Urgent |  An occupation raid targeted a house for the “Al-Amour” family in the Al-Fokhari area, east of Khan Yunis

#watched |  Part of the occupation forces’ storming of the town of Tuqu’, southeast of Bethlehem

#Urgent |  Confrontations broke out with the occupation forces in the town of Tuqu', southeast of Bethlehem

Hezbollah: Targeting the Zibdin barracks in the occupied Lebanese Shebaa Farms with missile weapons, causing a direct hit.

A new Zionist raid on the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip

Injuries as a result of the occupation aircraft bombing a house for the Al-Yaziji family on Al-Nafaq Street, east of Gaza City

Iranian Foreign Ministry: The Foreign Minister held a call with his Saudi counterpart, during which they discussed bilateral relations and developments in Gaza.

Follow-up: Occupation aircraft carried out fire belts targeting the vicinity of the Wadi Gaza Bridge and new buildings in the city of Al-Zahra, north of Al-Nuseirat.

#Urgent |  A new raid by occupation aircraft targeting Nuseirat in the central Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  The occupation aircraft launched a violent raid on the Moaz bin Jabal Mosque in the new camp in Nuseirat in the central Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Occupation aircraft fire heavily on the outskirts of the new camp and the town of Al-Mughraqa, north of the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Updated: Violent Zionist air strikes on the Nuseirat camp

#Follow |  The Islamic Jihad Movement condemns the barbaric massacre that targeted a number of Commander Haniyeh’s sons and his child grandchildren.

The Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine condemned in the strongest terms the barbaric massacre committed by the criminal Nazi entity, which targeted a number of the children of the head of the Hamas Political Bureau, Ismail Haniyeh, and his child grandchildren.

The Islamic Jihad movement said in a press statement today, Wednesday, that the enemy aims, by choosing the first day of Eid al-Fitr to carry out this crime, to sow sadness in the souls of our people, believing that by doing so he will push the resistance to despair and surrender and offer concessions that he was unable to obtain in the field.  .

The Islamic Jihad Movement confirmed that this cowardly operation confirms that the enemy is in a state of confusion as a result of the failure on the ground to achieve its goals, and that it seeks to compensate for it by directing the arrows of its blind hatred in revenge against the sons of the Mujahideen and their families.