9/4/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  The occupation aircraft launches a new raid on the city of Al-Zahra in the central Gaza Strip

#Follow |  Resistance actions in the West Bank during the last 24 hours and within the battle of the “Al-Aqsa Flood”
9/4/2024

🔻 Summary:
Total acts of resistance: 7

As follows :
· Explosive devices: 1
· Armed clashes and shooting: 3
· Eruption of confrontations and stone throwing: 3

🔻Details:
Jerusalem
- Al-Issawiya: Shooting.

Ramallah
- Silwad: Clashes erupt and stones are thrown.

Nablus
- Balata Camp: Armed clashes and confrontations erupt.

Embryo
- Hermish settlement: shooting.
- Zbuba: Clashes broke out and an explosive device was thrown.

🔻Qualitative operations:
- Shooting during the storming of Al-Issawiya in Jerusalem.
- Armed clashes during the occupation forces’ Balata camp.
- Shooting at the Hermish settlement in Jenin.

#Follow |  Dozens of activists were arrested after protesting in the US Senate to demand a ceasefire in Gaza

#Urgent |  Occupation aircraft launched three successive raids on the town of Kafr Kila in southern Lebanon

#Image |  “Happy New Year to our resistance and our invaders.”

A banner in the town of Surif, north of Hebron, on the night of Eid al-Fitr.

#Urgent |  Hebrew Channel 7: Reserve Major General of the Occupation Army, Yitzhak Brik: It is not possible to achieve an overwhelming victory in Gaza. This is an illusion with which the settlers deceived the settlers.

#Image |  “And the flood goes on their path.”

A banner in the town of Qibya, Ramallah, on the night of Eid al-Fitr.

#Image |  Hezbollah mourns 274 martyrs in southern Lebanon, during the “Al-Aqsa Flood” battle.

#Urgent |  The occupation forces arrest a young man and boy from the Ras al-Amoud neighborhood in the town of Silwan, south of the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque

#Urgent |  Updated: Violent Zionist bombing targets the town of Al-Mughraqa and Al-Zahraa, north of Al-Nuseirat Camp, in the central Gaza Strip.

#watched |  March in central Ramallah;  Support for Gaza and the resistance

#Follow |  A press statement issued by the General Directorate of Civil Defense:

Civil defense crews were able to recover 14 martyrs after occupation aircraft targeted the home of the “Abu Youssef” family in the Nuseirat camp, next to the Abu Ubaida Mosque in the central Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  A press statement issued by the General Directorate of Civil Defense:

Civil Defense crews are currently trying to put out a huge fire in the Nasser Hospital warehouse in Khan Yunis Governorate, despite the limited capabilities of the crews and the destruction of streets and roads, which makes it difficult to extinguish and control fires.

#Urgent |  Press sources: A raid by occupation warplanes targeting Jabalia camp, north of the Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Al-Qassam Brigades: We, in conjunction with the Mujahideen Brigades, bombed enemy forces’ concentrations southwest of Gaza City with mortar shells.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  In the latest toll: 8 martyrs and wounded when the occupation bombed a house for the “Abu Youssef” family in “Camp 2” south of Nuseirat in the central Gaza Strip.