7/3/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Follow |  Ministry of Health spokesman, Dr. Ashraf Al-Qudra:

🔸On the eve of International Women’s Day, in which the world rallies to call for “investing in women to accelerate the pace of progress”

We draw the world's attention to the following:

- The international community denies the rights of Palestinian women and is silent about the ongoing “Israeli” violations against them

The silence of the international community has contributed to the genocide that Palestinian women, their children and their families are subjected to daily at the hands of the Israeli occupation forces supported by America and Europe.

Women constitute 49% of the population of the Gaza Strip, most of whom are of childbearing age, which exacerbates their health and psychological conditions as a result of the “Israeli” aggression.

Palestinian women, especially in the Gaza Strip, are exposed to the worst humanitarian catastrophe of killing, displacement, arrest, abortion, epidemics, and death from starvation as a result of the “Israeli” aggression.

The "Israeli" occupation killed about 9,000 women, including thousands of mothers, pregnant women, and health personnel.

- 60,000 pregnant women in the Gaza Strip suffer from malnutrition, dehydration, and lack of appropriate health care

About 5,000 pregnant women in the Gaza Strip give birth every month in harsh, unsafe and unhealthy conditions as a result of bombing and displacement.

We call on the United Nations to work to immediately stop the “Israeli” aggression and genocide against Palestinian women and their families.

We call on women’s institutions around the world to stand alongside Palestinian women and mobilize energies to demand an end to the “Israeli” aggression.

We call on international institutions to support the living, health, psychological and social needs of Palestinian women, especially in the Gaza Strip.

#update |  Martyrs and wounded as a result of the occupation’s shooting at citizens waiting for aid near the Kuwait Roundabout in Gaza City

#Urgent |  Ministry of Health in Gaza: The Zionist occupation killed about 9,000 women, including thousands of mothers, pregnant women, and health personnel, in the recent aggression.

#Follow |  Writer and political analyst A.  Raafat Nabhan: The Palestinian resistance is still inflicting heavy losses on the occupation and the plans of Netanyahu and his allies have failed.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Follow|  Abdul Rabbo

The occupation establishes many secret detention centers for Gaza detainees. Hassan Abd Rabbo, a specialist in prisoner affairs, said that the occupation authorities have opened many unknown secret detention centers for Gaza detainees, indicating that all these detainees are in a state of complete cut off from the world.

Abd Rabbo explained that among these prisons are in Beersheba, the Negev, and Ofer, in addition to the renovation of old camps that were opened during the first intifada.

He stated that all detainees are in a state of enforced disappearance, their place of detention is not known, they are subjected to all kinds of abuse and death, and they are not treated with any law that protects their lives.

Abd Rabbo stated that the occupation media twice revealed the martyrdom of many prisoners during the aggression, indicating that female prisoners deal with the same mechanism of isolation and exclusion.

He pointed out that many of the detainees released from Gaza did not know the place of detention, in reference to the state of forced absence to which the prisoners are subjected.