28/12/2023

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent|  4 martyrs and a number of wounded as a result of targeting a residential apartment in the Maghazi camp in the central Gaza Strip

#Declaration |  The Palestinian Mujahideen Movement in a statement: We congratulate the heroic guerrilla operation in occupied south Jerusalem at the Zionist military checkpoint “Mezmoria.” It came to confirm the unity of our people and their adherence to the path of resistance despite the conspiracies and grave challenges. It is a new blow to the enemy’s security and fascist intelligence.

#Urgent|  Syrian Ministry of Defense: A new Zionist aggression targets the vicinity of the capital, Damascus

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the city of Hebron.

#Urgent|  The occupation forces send additional reinforcements to Balata camp, east of Nablus.

#Update|  8 martyrs and a number of injured as a result of a Zionist raid that targeted a house in the Maghazi camp in the central Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Wounded people arrive at Al Awda Hospital in Nuseirat Camp as a result of the continued Zionist bombing of various areas in the Gaza Strip.

Image|  Resistants target occupation vehicles with an explosive device during the storming of Balata camp, east of Nablus.

#watched|  Including infants.. Injuries arrive at the hospital as a result of the continuous raids on Khan Yunis

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the Satha Marhaba neighborhood in Al-Bireh city

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the city of Dura, south of Hebron.

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the Umm Al-Sharayet neighborhood in Al-Bireh.

#Urgent |  US Central Command: We shot down a drone and an anti-ship ballistic missile launched by the Houthis south of the Red Sea

#Urgent|  Resistants fire at the occupation forces during the storming of the Umm Al-Sharayet and Kafr Aqab areas.

Palestinian resistance fighters confront the occupation forces during their storming of the Kafr Aqab neighborhood, north of occupied Jerusalem.

#Declaration|  Adnan Abu Hasna, media advisor to UNRWA: 5% of Gaza’s population is dead, wounded or missing.

UNRWA: 150,000 Palestinians were forced by the Israeli occupation forces to flee from the central areas of the Gaza Strip. They have no place to go.

#Video |  Part of the storming of the city of Qalqilya by large forces of the occupation army from several directions.

#Urgent|  Violent confrontations on the central and southern Gaza Strip axes, the Sheikh Radwan area, and the Al-Tuffah and Al-Daraj neighborhoods in Gaza City.

#Urgent|  Occupation aircraft bombed a house in Deir al-Balah, and the wounded were transferred to Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital in the central Gaza Strip

Press coverage: Israeli occupation aircraft continue their raids on the Nuseirat, Al-Maghazi and Al-Bureij camps in the central governorate of the Gaza Strip.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
Settler Yehuda Glick, accompanied by a number of occupation soldiers, taking a photo during the storming of the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque.

#Urgent |  Lebanese Hezbollah: We targeted a new point of the Israeli enemy army in the vicinity of the Kiryat Shmona settlement with an assault march.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the village of Umm Salamuna, south of Bethlehem.

#Video |  Red Crescent: Our crews transported 3 martyrs and 6 injuries as a result of the bombing of a house tonight in the Maghazi camp in the central Gaza Strip.