4/2/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the village of Ramin, Tulkarm district

#Urgent |  An American-British aggression targets several sites in the Saada and Hodeidah governorates in Yemen

#Urgent |  The Palestinian Red Crescent: We recovered the bodies of two martyrs and a number of injuries after targeting an apartment in Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip.

#Watch...the transfer of injuries and martyrs as a result of the occupation bombing of a house for the Khattab family in the Al-Hakar area in Deir Al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip.

#Watch...the moment a wounded girl was pulled from under the rubble of one of the targeted homes in Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip.

#Watch...the blood of the martyrs and the wounded on the pages of the Holy Quran, as a result of the occupation raids on Deir Al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip.

#Video |  The suffering of wounded Gaza children in light of the occupation’s targeting of hospitals, the difficulty of medical follow-up, and the prevention of their travel to receive treatment abroad.

#update |  Targeting the occupation forces with high-explosive devices inside the town of Ya'bad, south of Jenin, in the West Bank

#Urgent |  Yemeni media: The American-British aggression launched 12 raids on Hodeidah and Saada

#Urgent |  Islamic Resistance in Iraq: Our mujahideen attacked with drones an American base in the Al-Omar oil field deep in Syria

#Urgent |  Intermittent artillery shelling in the center of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Intense flights of drones and warplanes in the airspace of the central and southern Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Yemeni media: The American-British aggression launched 12 raids on Hodeidah and Saada

#Urgent |  An occupation army force storms the town of Bidya, west of Salfit

The Islamic Resistance in Iraq: “Scenes of targeting the American occupation base with drones in the Al-Omar oil field in Syria”

#watched |  An attempt to extract the martyrs and wounded using simple means from under the targeted houses in Deir al-Balah in the middle of the Gaza Strip.

#watched |  Occupation forces stormed a house in the Al-Fajah neighborhood in the town of Bidya, west of Salfit.

#watched|  Clashes with the occupation army in the Al-Amal neighborhood in Khan Yunis

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Halhul, north of Hebron.

#Urgent|  Ansar Allah movement spokesman, Muhammad Abdel Salam: Yemen’s decision to support Gaza is firm and will not be affected by any attack, and we confirm that Yemeni military capabilities are not easy to destroy.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Follow |  A press statement issued by the government media office:

  The "Israeli" occupation army commits a horrific massacre and kills 30 martyrs in Deir al-Balah at a time when it claimed that it was a safe area.

During the past 24 hours, the “Israeli” occupation army killed 30 martyrs in the Deir al-Balah area at a time when it claimed that it was a safe area. It had called on citizens to seek refuge and then committed a horrific massacre there. This comes within the genocidal war waged by the occupation against civilians, children and women.  In the Gaza Strip.

The occupation army targeted the safe homes of citizens with direct bombardment from warplanes. It also bombed a mosque in the same area, which led to this large number of martyrs.