24/3/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#watched |  Part of the occupation forces storming the town of Qaffin, north of Tulkarm

#Urgent |  Al-Qassam: We were able to snipe 3 soldiers from the enemy forces present in the vicinity of Al-Shifa Medical Complex in Gaza City.

#Urgent |  A new Zionist raid on the Al-Hakar area in the city of Deir Al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Al-Qassam Brigades: Our mujahideen were able to target a building in which Zionist special forces were holed up with an anti-fortified TBG shell, killing and wounding a number of their members in the vicinity of Al-Shifa Medical Complex in Gaza City.

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the village of Deir Ghazala, Jenin district

#watched |  Part of the occupation forces storming the town of Silat Al-Dhahr, south of Jenin

#Urgent |  Al-Qassam Brigades: We, in conjunction with the Al-Quds Brigades, bombed the enemy forces penetrating the vicinity of Al-Shifa Medical Complex in Gaza City with mortar shells.

#Urgent |  Zionist bombing targets the center of the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip

#Follow |  Targeting a house belonging to the Abu Amra family in the Al-Hakar area in Deir Al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip

#Follow |  Channel 14 Hebrew: Two missiles crossed from southern Lebanon and landed in an open area

#Urgent |  Occupation aircraft targeted a house for the Barhoum family in Yabna camp in Rafah

#Urgent|  A number of martyrs and wounded arrived at Al-Kuwaiti Hospital as a result of the recent bombing of the Barhoum family home in the Yabna camp in central Rafah.

#Follow |  Two dead and one wounded as a result of a raid that targeted a house in the Yabna camp in central Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

The occupation targeted a house belonging to the Barhoum family, west of the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

#Follow |  6 new martyrs were recovered from the Salman family home in Deir al-Balah, bringing the number to 18 martyrs

#Urgent|  Hamas:

The war criminal and head of evil, the terrorist Netanyahu, continues his journey of political quackery, and uses religious discourse to achieve his criminal political goals, by escalating the war of extermination that he is leading against our people in the Gaza Strip, threatening to pursue and kill the leaders of our people, and confirming his intention to carry out his greatest crime in the city of Rafah, in  A shameless challenge to all calls and international positions warning against any military operation in the city crowded with displaced people.

- The killing of children, women, and the elderly, the burning and destruction of civilian cities, the starvation of civilians, and crimes the likes of which modern history has never known;  Her name will be immortalized as a symbol of evil and crime that has never been witnessed before humanity in all ages.

#Urgent |  Hezbollah: We targeted with missiles a gathering of Israeli occupation soldiers in the vicinity of the Pranit Barracks and achieved a direct hit.

#Urgent |  At the moment, 6 injured people were transferred to Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital as a result of the targeting of a house belonging to the Abu Amra family in Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Three martyrs arrive at Kuwait Specialized Hospital in the bombing of the Barhoum family home in Yabna camp in central Rafah.

#Follow |  Confrontations erupted with the occupation forces in the Arroub camp in Hebron after the military tower locatAl-Aqsa Channel:
#watched |  The Jordanian security services suppressed a demonstration with gas bombs as it headed towards the occupation embassy.  Condemning the occupation massacres in the Gaza Strip