21/5/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#image|  From the place of the martyrdom of a young man after he was shot by an occupation army sniper in the new camp in Jenin

Occupation forces detain an ambulance in the vicinity of Ibn Sina Hospital in Jenin

#Urgent|  Leader of the Hamas movement - Abd al-Rahman Shadid

🔻Our Palestinian people are still resisting and bearing this occupier, whether in Gaza or the West Bank, where the resistance was slaughtered. It is trying to rise up and deliver blows after blows towards the enemy.

Today, the Palestinian Authority is required to feel the responsibility placed on it as a result of what is happening in the West Bank, as it is the one who tried, over many years, the course of negotiations and the principle of settlement that it accepted, and it did not work, but rather was a burden on our cause and our people. When the Oslo Accords were approved, the number of settlers was  In the cities of the West Bank, it is estimated that there are about 150 thousand settlers today, and after years have passed since this agreement, their number has reached about 800 to one million settlers!

#Urgent|  Violent clashes between the resistance and the occupation near the Halal market in the city of Rafah

#Urgent|   New military reinforcements storm Jenin

#Urgent |  Violent clashes near the Halal market and explosions east of Rafah.

#Urgent |  Violent bombardment and gunfire in central Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Occupation artillery renewed its targeting of the southern and northern areas of Gaza City.

The moment a homemade explosive device was detonated in an occupation vehicle in the Jenin Plain

#Urgent|   6 martyrs and 6 injuries as occupation aircraft bombed a house belonging to the Abu Zayda family in the Bir al-Naja area, north of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent|  Specialist in settlement affairs - Ibrahim Al-Hathalin

The demolition policy practiced by the occupier against our people is primarily psychological harm to the Palestinian citizen, who is prevented by the occupation from having a normal life, until he thinks about moving from one area to another, with the aim of emptying the land of its people and residents...

The occupation fires lighting bombs into the sky of the city of Rafah

#Urgent|  Enemy media: An explosion in a military vehicle was caused by an explosive device planted on the side of the road in Jenin

#Urgent|  Occupation aircraft carried out a raid on the Al-Zawaida area in the central Gaza Strip

🔻When the Muslims destroyed the two Buddha statues, the entire West rose and did not sit down!   But when the occupation destroyed the antiquities of Gaza, starting from the Ottoman baths to the Al-Omari Mosque, the West did not do anything. If this indicates anything, it only indicates the paradox in the treatment and double standards of the Western world when it comes to Islam and Muslims.

Occupation forces storm Shuafat camp in occupied Jerusalem

#Follow|  Izzat Al-Rishq

We said and still say that the occupying state fears nothing as much as it fears the truth and resistance.

As for the resistance, led by the Qassam Brigades, it is the Nazi army tasting the horrors in the field.

As for the truth, it is a historical enemy of the usurping entity that was established and founded on lying and stealing land, revealing its ugly, criminal face.