19/5/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#image|  From the place where the occupation aircraft targeted a residential apartment in the Tal Al-Sultan neighborhood, west of Rafah.

#Urgent|  Martyrs and wounded in the bombing of a house for the Al-Arouqi family in the Abu Iskandar area in the Sheikh Radwan neighborhood, north of Gaza City.

#Urgent|  Renewed artillery shelling on the eastern areas of the Al-Zaytoun neighborhood, southeast of Gaza City

#Follow|  Palestinian Mujahideen Movement

We are closely following the news of the incident that struck the helicopter belonging to the Iranian President and members of the Iranian government, and we express our concern and regret about it.

- We express our solidarity with the brothers in the Islamic Republic of Iran, the people, leadership and government, over this painful affliction, and we wish them God’s protection and safety.

#Urgent|  Zionist artillery shelling in central Rafah

#Urgent|  Dr..  Marwan Al-Aqraa - writer and political analyst

Recently, the occupied West Bank witnessed relative calm, due to the occupation’s preoccupation with Gaza and Rafah, but it soon returned from its rest, and targeted the Jenin camp the day before yesterday, and for the first time since the flood, the occupation forces bombed the camp with an F16 to assassinate one of Jenin’s leaders, and the indications of this air assassination are the failure of the occupation forces.  From the assassination of leaders on the ground and its weakness and inability to confront, when it wants to enter the camp it enters it with heavily fortified bulldozers, and this matter was unprecedented..

#watched|  Injuries in the bombing of a house west of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip

#Urgent|  Dr..  Marwan Al-Aqraa - writer and political analyst

The occupation army is exhausted, fighting in Gaza, with its eyes on the West Bank, where it gave the green light to the settler militias.  Which works to storm the villages, towns and cities of the West Bank on a daily basis, and initiates acts of sabotage and burning of homes and lands, as the occupation stands behind it, providing all forms of support!

#Urgent|  Family sources: The martyrdom of the freed prisoner Farouk Al-Khatib from the village of Abu Shkhidem, Ramallah, as a result of deliberate medical negligence during his detention period.

#Urgent|  Dr..  Marwan Al-Aqraa - writer and political analyst

The occupation's goal in its continued arrest of resistance fighters in West Bank camps is to prevent the expansion of resistance work.  He is arrested merely on suspicion or thinking about it!

#Urgent|  Occupation aircraft launch a raid in the vicinity of Al-Samer in Gaza City

#Urgent|  Settlers gather at the entrance to the village of Sinjil, north of Ramallah, and block the road for residents.

#watched|  Search and recovery operations for martyrs and wounded as a result of the occupation targeting a house for the Khafaja family in the vicinity of Al-Qadisiyah School in the Tal Al-Sultan area in Rafah.

Settlers attack vehicles near the town of Sinjil, north of Ramallah

#Urgent|  Iranian News Agency: A Turkish Akinci drone entered the country’s airspace to assist in the search for the president’s helicopter

#Moment_announcement of the martyrdom of freed prisoner Farouk Al-Khatib...months after his liberation, suffering from cancer

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the city of Qalqilya