2/2/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Syrian state television: Fire broke out inside the US forces base in the Konico gas field northeast of Deir ez-Zor

#Follow |  A Palestinian refugee woman gives birth to quadruplets inside a shelter school in the central Gaza Strip.

#Follow |  Injuries in the bombing of a house in the Al-Jeneina neighborhood, east of Rafah.

#Follow |  Two martyrs and dozens of wounded in the bombing of a house for the Hijazi family, east of Rafah

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the city of Salfit and sounds of gunfire are heard.

#Updated|  Four martyrs and dozens of wounded in the bombing of a house for the Hijazi family, east of Rafah

#update |  8 martyrs and dozens of injured as a result of an Zionist bombing that targeted a house for the “Hejazi” family, east of the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent|  Zionist warplanes bombed a house in the city of Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  One death and 3 injuries as a result of the Zionist warplanes bombing a house for the Abu Nusair family on Al-Tarzi Street in the city of Deir Al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip.

#watched|  Martyrs and wounded as a result of a bombing that targeted a house for the “Hejazi” family housing displaced people in the Al-Geneina neighborhood, east of Rafah, and civil defense crews are still working at the site.

#Urgent|  Armed clashes broke out between resistance fighters and occupation forces after storming the city of Tubas

#Update|  The number of martyrs who died as a result of the Zionist bombing that targeted a house for the “Hejazi” family in the El Geneina neighborhood in Rafah increased to 11 martyrs.

#Update|  12 martyrs and 17 injured in an Zionist bombing that targeted a house for the Hijazi family, east of the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Two martyrs died as a result of the bombing of a house for the Al-Hams family in the Al-Jeneina neighborhood, east of the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  15 martyrs as a result of the Zionist warplanes bombing three homes in Rafah and Deir al-Balah in the south and center of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the village of Al-Arooj, east of Bethlehem.

#Follow |  Occupation forces storm Balata camp, east of Nablus.

#Urgent|  Armed clashes broke out between resistance fighters and occupation forces, coinciding with successive explosions after storming Balata camp, east of Nablus.

#Urgent|  Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades - Youth of Revenge and Liberation: Our fighters in Balata camp confront the invasion of the occupation army, clash with them with bullets, and target them with explosive devices.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Follow |  The United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights: “Israel’s” statements about the military move to Rafah are disturbing and raise the alarm for more than 1.5 million Palestinians whom it ordered to go there.

#Urgent |  Syrian Kurdish media: Six dead, including 3 Iraqis, as a result of US air strikes on eastern Syria

#Urgent |  The occupation storms the town of Ya'bad, south of Jenin

#Urgent |  Occupation aircraft launched raids on the Qaizan al-Najjar area, southwest of the city of Khan Yunis

#Urgent |  British maritime security company Ambrey: We have become aware of two explosions off the Yemeni island of Zubair