28/4/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#watched |  In front of the occupation embassy in Tokyo... Japanese students chanting for Palestine.

#Urgent |  A Zionist raid targeting the vicinity of the Al-Dawa area, east of Al-Nuseirat, in the central Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Occupation aircraft bombed a house for the Al-Mashal family in Al-Shati camp, west of Gaza City

#Urgent |  Al-Quds Brigades: In conjunction with the Martyr Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades, we bombed this afternoon a gathering of Zionist enemy soldiers in the “Netzarim” axis of advance, south of Gaza City, with a concentrated missile barrage.

#Urgent |  An Israeli air strike targeted the vicinity of the Ansar government complex, west of Gaza City

#Urgent |  A new raid by occupation aircraft targeting the central governorate of the Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Occupation aircraft bombed a house in the Al-Sabra neighborhood in Gaza City

#Follow |  The Washington Post: Our statistics indicate that at least 900 demonstrators were arrested in pro-Palestine American university protests in the past 10 days.

#update |  Occupation aircraft bombed a house for the Hijazi family in the Al-Sabra neighborhood, south of Gaza City

#Urgent |  Martyrs, including children and women, were killed in the bombing of a house for the Tartouri family on Abu Hasira Street, west of Gaza City

#watched |  Civil Defense crews continue to search for wounded and survivors under the rubble after the occupation bombed a house for the Al-Khatib family in Rafah.

#update |  3 martyrs and a number of wounded as a result of the occupation bombing of a house for the Al-Khatib family in the Al-Geneina neighborhood in Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  A new raid by occupation aircraft targeting east of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Injuries as a result of an Israeli air strike that targeted a house in the Al-Salam neighborhood, east of the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

#Follow |  Civil Defense Spokesman: A house for the Hijazi family in Sabra was targeted, and Civil Defense crews are dealing with people trapped under the rubble.

#update |  A girl and a boy were killed and others were injured as a result of an Israeli air strike that targeted a house in the Al-Salam neighborhood, east of the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

#Updated|  4 martyrs and a number of injuries in a Zionist bombing that targeted a house in the Al-Salam neighborhood, east of the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  An occupation raid on a house belonging to the Khawaja family on Kurdi Street in the Shaboura camp in central Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

Civil Defense crews retrieve martyrs and wounded from under the rubble as a result of the occupation bombing of the Al-Khatib family home in Rafah.

#Urgent |  Two martyrs and a number of injuries in a Zionist bombing that targeted a house in the Shaboura camp in the center of the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#update |  Enemy media: 3 soldiers were killed and 11 others were injured in an explosive device explosion near “Netzarim” south of Gaza City.

#watched |  New video: The moment when soldiers in the occupation army were transported after they were injured in a resistance operation near the “Netzarim” liberation, south of Gaza City.

#Urgent |  Enemy media: A building was damaged in "Shatula" near the Lebanese-Palestinian border;  He was hit by an anti-tank missile fired by Hezbollah this evening