27/1/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
Local sources: The occupation forces arrested young men Muayyad Adili, Hassan Al-Jagoub, Muhammad Kharyoush, and Muhammad Taher Dweikat during their storming of the town of Beita, south of Nablus.

#Urgent|  Resistants fire at the occupation forces after storming the city of Tubas.

#Follow |  Local sources: Occupation forces arrest freed prisoner Wissam Bakir after storming his home in the city of Qalqilya.

#Urgent |  Zionist artillery fires lighting bombs into the sky of Gaza City.

#Video |  Resistants fire at the occupation forces during the storming of the city of Tubas.

#Urgent |  Artillery shelling in the Al-Amal neighborhood in Khan Yunis.

#Urgent|  Two people were injured by Zionist occupation bullets during violent confrontations in Qabatiya, south of Jenin, in the West Bank.

#Watch | The French newspaper Le Monde reveals details related to the issuance of Egyptian permits to “coordinate” exit from Gaza through the Rafah crossing in exchange for exorbitant sums of money.

Secretary General of the Palestinian National Initiative, Dr.  Mustafa Barghouti:
“America and the occupying state are seeking to liquidate the refugee issue by targeting UNRWA.”

#Video |  The occupation forces continue to storm the city of Qalqilya and are deployed in several neighborhoods.

#Follow |  Local sources: The occupation forces withdraw from the town of Qabatiya after violent clashes and the failure of the occupation forces to arrest pursuers.

#Urgent|  Press sources: Martyrs and wounded were trapped inside a house for the Al-Khawaldeh family next to Al-Taybat Supermarket on Al-Bahr Street in Khan Yunis, and appeals were made for ambulances and the Red Cross to reach the place.

#Follow |  Young men target the occupation forces with homemade explosives during the storming of the village of Tayasir, south of Tubas

#Video |  The moment of the arrest of freed prisoner Wissam Bakir after his home was stormed in the city of Qalqilya.

#Follow |  Columns of smoke rose after the occupation forces targeted an explosive device in the village of Tayasir, south of Tubas.

#Follow |  The occupation army arrested Mrs. Zahra Khadraj after storming her home in the city of Qalqilya at dawn today

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Beitunia, west of Ramallah.

#Video |  Occupation forces raid a house during the storming of the town of Beitunia, west of Ramallah.

#Video |  Part of the occupation forces’ storming of the town of Beitunia, west of Ramallah

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Follow|  He ran out of medicine and buried the martyrs in his yard.

  Warning of a disaster inside Nasser Hospital in Khan Yunis

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Azzun, east of Qalqilya.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the towns of Sa'ir and Shuyoukh, north of Hebron.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Bani Naim, east of Hebron.

#Urgent |  Zionist raids on the Tal al-Hawa neighborhood, southwest of Gaza City

#Urgent|  Shooting targets the occupation forces during the storming of the town of Azzun, east of Qalqilya.

#Follow|  Hezbollah carried out 7 operations against the positions and deployment of the occupation army on the Lebanese-Palestinian border on Saturday 1/27/2024