27/12/2023

Battle of Al-Aqsa Flood:
Al-Qassam Brigades target a helicopter with a SAM-18 missile east of Jabalia camp in the northern Gaza Strip

After 82 days of war!

After the terrifying air cover of the Zionist soldiers!
Our pure men simply drew plans from the midst of the devastation with complete calm and professionalism.

How valiant he exaggerated when he said the young men were engineers 💚💚💚

Urgent ||  Kiryat Shmona Municipality:
Damage to homes, vehicles and infrastructure as a result of the launching of 16 missiles from Lebanon towards the city

A few days ago, the occupation was testing the extent of the resistance’s capabilities in dealing with helicopters, which is why some helicopters entered deep into Gaza and then requested new helicopters from America and asked the retired pilots to return to service.

This news is important after what Israel calls the second phase of the military operation, and what is coming will be missiles towards the Apaches and the disruption and destruction of the enemy’s aircraft in crisis, God willing 💚☝🏻

Urgent|  Injuries when the occupation bombed a house belonging to “Walid Shawkani” behind Al-Qassam Mosque in Nuseirat in the central Gaza Strip.

Gaza is not beautiful without you..

This is what this mother said when she met the great professor Wael Al-Dahdouh.

Soroka Hospital in Beersheba: 12 wounded soldiers arrived from Gaza today.

Islamic Resistance in #Iraq: We targeted, with a drone, an American base near Erbil Airport

Injuries in an Israeli bombing that targeted Walid Shawkani’s house behind Al-Qassam Mosque in the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip

Israeli Hadassah Hospital: During the last 48 hours, we received 8 wounded soldiers who were transported from Gaza via military helicopters.

Al-Qassam Brigades: Soon... via Al Jazeera, scenes of our targeting of occupation vehicles and soldiers on the outskirts of the city of Khan Yunis.

According to journalist Hossam Shabat, northern Gaza has been witnessing complete calm for hours

In the latest toll: One death and injuries when the occupation bombed a house behind Al-Qassam Mosque in Nuseirat in the central Gaza Strip.

9 bodies of martyrs were recovered from the rubble of the Nasr family home, which was destroyed by occupation aircraft this morning in Jabalia al-Nazla, north of the Gaza Strip, and there are a number of missing people under the rubble.

Violent targeting of the city of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip

*Military expert Fathi Ramadan*: *The Al-Quds and Al-Qassam Brigades* are brave in the confrontation with the occupation forces inside the Gaza Strip, and the occupation is helpless and exhausted in front of them in the areas of progress, and all they achieve is fiery control.

Throwing homemade bombs at occupation vehicles as they stormed the town of Arraba, southwest of Jenin.

A missile fell on the occupied Syrian Golan.

We publish news from all press and media sources, and when we publish from a Hebrew channel only to inform people about the thinking of the Hebrew media, despite their loss and weakness, they are trying to spread an image of victory for them.

We are committed to the resistance media, we are not committed to the Hebrew media.

Accurately counting the enemy’s losses, photographing the clashes with professionalism and high quality, and seeing the material published by them while hearing the takbir and remembrance that reassures your heart that victory is approaching, we do not understand why we leave all of this and pay attention to sources from the other side.