10/2/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Video |  Occupation forces storm the town of Kafr Qaddum in Qalqilya

#Urgent |  Artillery shelling in the center and south of Khan Yunis, simultaneously with gunfire from occupation vehicles

#Urgent |  Zionist air strikes targeting the southern neighborhoods of Khan Yunis

#watched |  Spanish demonstrators storm a shopping mall in the city of Valencia, demanding a boycott of Carrefour because of its support for the occupation.

#Urgent|  Dutch Foreign Minister: The situation in the Rafah area is very worrying and we do not see any result of the operations there without a greater humanitarian catastrophe.

#Follow |  Jordanian security arrests lawyer Moataz Awad because of his activity in support of Gaza.

#Urgent |  Artillery shelling in the middle of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Spanish Foreign Minister José Manuel Albarez.

- I condemn the Israeli attacks on the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

We warn against Israel continuing its attacks and expanding them to Rafah.

- Expanding military operations to Rafah will threaten the lives of more than a million Palestinian refugees in the region and increase the humanitarian catastrophe.

- We demand a ceasefire, the release of hostages, respect for humanitarian and international law, and allowing aid to enter.

#Urgent |  Doctors Without Borders: There is no safe place in Gaza and the attack on Rafah would be disastrous.

#watched |  This is how the Palestinian Red Crescent crews found today the ambulance that went to rescue the child, Hind Rajab.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces close the western entrance to the town of Nabi Elias, east of Qalqilya

#Urgent |  Zionist gunboats bombard the northwestern outskirts of the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Deir al-Hatab, east of Nablus, and raid a café.

#Urgent |  Zionist artillery shelling south and west of Khan Yunis

#Urgent |  Lebanese media: A military advancement in the Internal Security Forces as a result of the occupation’s bombing of the town of Hula in southern Lebanon.

#Urgent |  Sirens sound in northern occupied Palestine

#watched|  Hezbollah broadcasts scenes of an occupation army reconnaissance plane that it took control of in southern Lebanon.

The funeral of the bodies of martyrs found in Beit Hanoun in northern Gaza after the withdrawal of the occupation forces.

#Urgent |  Enemy media: Air defenses intercepted an air target crossing from Lebanon towards the sky of Kadarim, south of Safed;  According to what she said.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Mujahideen Brigades: We bombed the enemy command headquarters penetrating southeastern Gaza with a number of short-range missiles

#update |  Two martyrs were killed when the occupation bombed the land and surroundings of the Abu Salmiya family home in Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Brother of prisoner in Gaza, Danny Elgart, told Haaretz: Failure to release our prisoners means a death sentence for Israel.

#Urgent |  Member of the Supreme Political Council of the Ansar Allah movement: We say to the “Israeli” entity that any escalation in Rafah or Gaza will be our course of escalation.