3/1/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  A Zionist raid on the vicinity of Ras Naqoura, south of Lebanon

#Urgent |  Zionist bombing of areas in the northern Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Hezbollah mourns 5 of its fighters in southern Lebanon since this morning, after they were martyred “on the road to Jerusalem.”

#Follow |  Director of the World Health Organization: 50,000 pregnant women in Gaza face unprecedented challenges in the absence of fully operational hospitals.

#Urgent |  Two injuries were caused by the occupation bombing of a residential building in the center of Naqoura, south of Lebanon

#Urgent |  Renewed Zionist artillery bombardment in the northern Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Zionist artillery shelling coincided with the sounds of clashes being heard east of Bureij in the central Gaza Strip

#update |  The occupation aircraft launches several raids in areas of the northern Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Hezbollah: We targeted a gathering of Zionist enemy soldiers at the Birkat Risha site and achieved direct hits

#Urgent |  Red Crescent: A boy was injured in a beating by the occupation army in the Aktaba area of Tulkarm

#Video |  Watch the raid carried out by the Zionist warplanes in the center of the town of Naqoura, south of Lebanon

#Follow |  International Maritime Organization: The direction of ships to South Africa and from there to Europe and the world has contributed to raising maritime transport costs

*They said about the Sheikh..*
“The rifle was skilled at him and the machine gun was at his disposal, so his crops on the bank of Al-Ayyash bore fruit.”

Dear viewers: You can follow the broadcast of Al-Aqsa satellite channel on the Arabsat satellite under the name (Seraj) according to the following frequency: 10971 H or via live broadcast on the Telegram platform.

#Urgent |  Resistance fighters detonate an explosive device at the separation wall in the vicinity of the “Maale Shomron” settlement near the town of Azzun, east of Qalqilya.

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the town of Qasra, southeast of Nablus

#Urgent |  Heavy gunfire targeted the occupation army point established on Mount Gerizim in Nablus

#Urgent |  Violent clashes between the resistance and the occupation army northeast of Al-Maghazi camp in the central Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Renewed Zionist artillery shelling around the electricity company, northwest of Nuseirat

#update |  Shooting targets an occupation army point on Mount Ebal in Nablus

#Follow |  🔻Izzat Al-Rishq: Words in eulogy for my beloved brother, the martyr leader, Sheikh Saleh Al-Arouri (Abi Muhammad), may God have mercy on him, and his brothers, the martyred leaders..

  ⁃ The biography and journey of the beloved brother, the martyr Abi Muhammad, may God have mercy on him, cannot be expressed in words of lamentation and farewell, or his sorrows revealed in lines;  Each of his struggle stations in Palestine and outside it was a witness to one of his fingerprints, and a landmark of his love, attachment, and defense of our people.
Our land and our sanctities.

⁃ I have known the martyr sheikh closely since his deportation in the year 2010, in many arenas, capitals, meetings, and travels. May God have mercy on him, he was the brother who would talk to you like a confident believer, dialogue with you like a well-informed politician, and captivate you with his simplicity and humility in all the affairs of his life.

⁃ In the last meeting and spiritual travel that brought me together with the martyr sheikh, where the divine call for the great day of Hajj came from every deep valley to those holy places, so fate wanted us to be together on the Hajj trip last year, in the company of the Mujahid brother Ismail Haniyeh, the Mujahid brother Khaled Mishal, and the Mujahid brother Khalil Al-Hayya.  And for a number of our brothers, members of the movement, it was the first Hajj performed by the martyr Sheikh, and his company in those days and nights was full of supplications, prayers, and monologues from the attachment of his heart and desire to the first of the two Qiblahs and the third of the Two Holy Mosques, thus concluding a blessed journey of sacrifice, jihad, and resistance, with the accepted Hajj.

⁃ May God have mercy on him, he was eager to perform the Hajj. He was very happy that God had made it easy for him and his virtuous wife, Umm Muhammad, and we heard him say more than once: Perhaps it was the farewell Hajj.. So it was the farewell Hajj, O Abu Muhammad..

⁃ The journey of a lifetime... spent by our martyr Sheikh Abu Muhammad... in the arenas of the homeland... as a preacher and a mujahid... then as a prisoner and deported... and as a working leader... then he concluded it with the highest wishes...

⁃ The beloved brother and leader, the martyr Sheikh Saleh Al-Arouri, has passed away, and his brothers, the martyred leaders, the Qassami Commander, the beloved Brother Samir Fandi (Abu Amer), the Qassami Commander, the beloved Brother Azzam Al-Aqra’ (Abu Abdullah), and the martyred brothers from the movement’s cadres: Mahmoud Zaki Shaheen, and Muhammad Bashasha,  And Muhammad Al-Rayes and Ahmed Hammoud, on the same path that the great leaders and great founders of our blessed movement rose to, Al-Yassin, Al-Rantisi, Al-Maqadma, Shehada, Abu Shanab, Siam, Al-Jabari, and other leaders and founders, and on the same lofty wish that these heroic men seek, who ended their lives with the highest aspirations.  To bequeath an immortal biography and journey to generations, which will continue to be vibrant with life, jihad, resistance and struggle, and thus this movement is the birth of leaders and always a source of the generation of victory and liberation.

⁃ This pure, pure blood has mixed with the blood of the convoys of martyrs in the proud Gaza Strip and in the West Bank of Ibaa, Resilience, and Jerusalem, in the shadows of the flood battle of Al-Aqsa, to pave the way with its light and its extension, the path of our people who do not know defeat or surrender, and the crimes and assassinations of the occupation will not increase it, except with persistence, determination, and perseverance.  With all strength, valor and pride, on the path of the martyrs, fulfilling their sacrifices and path, and following in their footsteps.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Al-Quds Brigades: Soon... Scenes of our Mujahideen and Al-Qassam Brigades bombing a gathering of enemy vehicles, soldiers, and positions on the front lines of advance in central Khan Yunis.