10/3/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Follow |  Spokesman for the Ministry of Health in Gaza, Ashraf Al-Qudra:

- Medical teams work around the clock in northern Gaza and do not find anything to feed on

Medical teams in northern Gaza lost their bodies as a result of the lack of meals

- More than 2,000 health personnel in northern Gaza will begin Ramadan without suhoor or iftar meals.

We call on international and relief institutions to provide ready-made meals to enable medical teams to carry out their work

#Follow |  A press release issued by the Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine:

The blessed month of Ramadan has arrived this year, and our Palestinian people are creating the most wonderful images of steadfastness and steadfastness in the face of Zionist terrorism, which is waging the massacre of the century on the Gaza Strip, amid Arab and Islamic silence and humiliation.

- Despite this unfortunate reality, the resistance of the Palestinian people is valiant in the confrontation that is entering its sixth month in a row - armed with its faith in God, and then with the steadfastness of our people, and the victory of the nation’s free people and their support for it.
For her continuous field work.

As we congratulate our nation and our proud and steadfast people in all their places, especially in the Gaza Strip, on this holy month, we affirm the following:
First: Our resistance continues, and will continue - God willing - its strikes and its arrivals from all fields and arenas, especially in Gaza and the West Bank.
Secondly:* We reassure the masses of our nation and the free people of the world that the resistance of the Palestinian people is well, is at the peak of its power, and will not allow the implementation of the enemy’s plans and machinations against our people and our cause.
*Third:* The desecration of the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque by the occupation and the settler gangs, and their restriction of the movement and access of worshipers to it, is playing with fire, against which we and the free people of our people will not stand idly by.
*Fourth*: The meanings and values that the blessed month of Ramadan reinforces in us are present in our awareness, and our proud and steadfast people will translate them into a reality in which the occupier is restrained and his plans are thwarted.
*Fifth*: The responsibility placed on the peoples of our Arab and Islamic nation increases during this holy month. Victory for the Palestinian people is a duty that is superior to no other duty.

- We congratulate our people in proud Gaza, men, women and children, on this blessed month, and we ask God to increase their rewards and bless their patience and effort. Congratulations extend to the masses of our proud people in all their places of presence, and to the free people of our entire nation, and we especially mention our brothers who were victorious to resist us in Yemen, Lebanon and Iraq.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Follow |  Researcher on Zionist affairs, Azzam Abu Al-Adas: Netanyahu and his army claimed that the Al-Qassam Brigades had been dismantled in northern Gaza, and the clashes in the Al-Zaytoun and Beit Lahia neighborhoods are evidence to the contrary.

#Urgent |  Occupation aircraft launches a raid on Al-Shati camp, west of Gaza City

#Urgent |  Confrontations broke out between young men and the occupation forces in the city of Nablus

#Follow |  Researcher on Zionist affairs, Azzam Abu Al-Adas: The appearance of Abu Ubaida about 6 months after this war was like a slap to the enemy.

#Urgent |  Occupation aircraft bombed agricultural land near the Egyptian-Palestinian border inside the Al-Salam neighborhood in Rafah

#Urgent |  A Zionist raid on the town of Taybeh, southern Lebanon

#Urgent |  Updated: Occupation aircraft target the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip