2/5/2024

#Urgent|  Enemy media: Ben Gvir, after the new appointments in the army, calls on Netanyahu to dismiss Army Minister Gallant from his position

#Urgent |  Occupation artillery fires a number of lighting bombs south of Gaza City

#Urgent|  AFP: UNESCO awards the Journalism Prize to Palestinian journalists in Gaza

📹 #Watch|  What the commander of the Tulkarm Battalion, “Abu Shuja,” affiliated with the Al-Quds Brigades, said about the recent events after a member of the battalion was shot dead by the Palestinian security services.

#watched |  The insistence of the martyr Dr. Adnan Al-Barsh to continue his work and move to the Indonesian Hospital after the occupation stormed Al-Shifa Hospital and forced the workers to evacuate it by force of arms.

#Follow|  Turkish Ministry of Trade

🔻Starting the second phase of the measures taken at the state level and stopping export and import transactions with “Israel”, including all products.

We will implement these new measures strictly and decisively until the Israeli government allows humanitarian aid to flow uninterrupted into Gaza.

#Urgent|  Syrian media | Injuries as a result of an "Israeli" aggression against a building in the Najha area in the Damascus countryside.

#Urgent|  The Turkish Ministry of Trade: Stopping all exports and imports to and from “Israel” as of Thursday.

#Urgent|  Turkish Ministry of Commerce: The decision to stop exports and imports to and from “Israel” will take effect until all aid is allowed to enter Gaza.

#Urgent|  Police spokesman Colonel Louay Irziqat: A citizen was killed and a number of others were injured by gunfire in the town of Silat al-Harithiya, west of Jenin.

#Urgent|  Committee of the Families of Political Prisoners in the West Bank

🔻We denounce the practices of the authorities and the escalation of their political arrests against our people, and we warn of their national and societal repercussions.

🔻The Committee of the Families of Political Prisoners in the West Bank strongly condemns;  The frenzied arrest campaign launched by the PA security services, which has been remarkably escalating for days, against resistance fighters, activists, students, and freed prisoners in several areas of the West Bank, while it continues to throw hundreds of citizens into its prisons under false pretexts and fabricated charges.

The authority’s insistence on striking the incubator of resistance and the Palestinian societal fabric and threatening civil peace, by continuing arrests and political prosecutions, and ignoring all calls calling for an end to these arrests that are insulting to the sacrifices of our revolutionary people, is a policy that is completely consistent with the occupation and its escalating aggression.

🔻We call on the authorities to completely stop this frenzied campaign, and to release all political detainees from their prisons, and we warn of the consequences of continuing this policy of targeting activists, students, and freed prisoners.

🔻We call on the forces, factions, human rights institutions, and civil society organizations to take a clear stance towards these shameful practices, and to work hard to stop them in order to protect the dignity and sacrifices of our people.

#Urgent|  Rockets were launched from southern Lebanon towards "Israeli" sites in the Upper Galilee

#Urgent|  The occupation army arrests the wife of journalist Muhammad Ali Al-Hajjar while they were crossing from the north to the south of the Gaza Strip through the “Netzarim” checkpoint.