25/1/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Occupation boats open fire west of Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  The number of martyrs of the Abu Samaha family in Al-Zawaida increased to two as a result of the occupation bombing of a house near Ternis Al-Baba in the central Gaza Strip.

#Follow |  US Senator Bernie Sanders: Netanyahu's right-wing government is starving the Palestinian people and restricting the delivery of humanitarian aid

#Urgent|  From this morning until the moment... 22 martyrs have died as a result of the continuous Zionist bombing of Khan Yunis Governorate, south of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Beit Fajjar, south of Bethlehem.

#Follow|  Hezbollah carried out three operations against the positions and deployment of the occupation army on the Lebanese-Palestinian border on Thursday 1/25/2024.

#Follow |  Local sources: The occupation forces are on alert in the Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood and in the vicinity of the bridge in the town of Beit Hanina in occupied Jerusalem.

This is what the mother of the four martyrs from the village of Martyrs’ Triangle in Jenin said during her participation in the funeral of the martyr Wissam Khashan in Bir al-Basha.

#Urgent|  A special force from the occupation army arrests the two young men, Ahmed and Jihad Radwan, from the town of Azzun, east of Qalqilya.

#Follow |  Local sources: Journalist Iyad Ahmed Al-Rawag, a correspondent and presenter on Sawt Al-Aqsa Radio, and members of his family were martyred as a result of the targeting of his house in the Al-Hasayna area in the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip.

#watched|  A number of wounded arrived at Al-Aqsa Hospital as a result of the ongoing occupation bombing on various areas in the central Gaza Strip

German Foreign Minister:

🔻 We are deeply concerned about the desperate situation experienced by the residents of Khan Yunis in Gaza.

🔻There are international laws that regulate the right to self-defense, and Israel must abide by them.

🔻Israel must allow more humanitarian aid to enter Gaza and control its military operations.

🔻There must be a ceasefire in Gaza for humanitarian reasons and until the “hostages” are also released.

#Video |  The destruction caused by the occupation on Al-Rashid Street and the vicinity of the Gaza Port

#Video |  Active movement in Deir al-Balah, central Gaza Strip, despite the ongoing occupation bombing.

#Follow |  Hebrew newspaper Maariv:
UNRWA: “Israel” bombed a place designated as a safe zone.

#Urgent|  Artillery shelling targets the western areas of Gaza City

#Follow |  Palestinian Environmental Quality Authority: 66 percent of the people of the Gaza Strip suffer from the spread of diseases transmitted by polluted water.

"Battle to save lives"

#Photo|from Abu Youssef Al-Najjar Hospital in Rafah, showing the great efforts made by medical teams to save the wounded.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the city of Hebron.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Barqa, east of Ramallah.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Follow |  Member of the Hamas Political Bureau, Izzat al-Rishq:

🔻The US State Department’s claim that “Israel” did not commit genocide, and that this charge is baseless, and that there is no moral equivalence between Hamas and the government of the Zionist enemy;  It is a blatant and rejected American attempt to anticipate tomorrow's decision by the International Court of Justice, and to pressure Israel to escape conviction for committing massacres and genocide that are still continuing to this day with full American support and partnership.