14/3/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  A press statement issued by Hamas:

In the context of the Hamas movement’s follow-up to the negotiations through the mediating brothers in Egypt and Qatar, to stop the aggression against our people in Gaza and provide relief and aid to them, the return of the displaced to their places of residence, and the withdrawal of the occupation forces from the Gaza Strip, the movement today presented to the mediating brothers a comprehensive vision based on these principles and foundations that it considers  Necessary for the agreement, and the vision presented by the movement includes its vision regarding the prisoner exchange file, and the movement will remain biased towards the rights and concerns of our people.

#Urgent |  Gaza Civil Defense spokesman:

The Israeli occupation forces are still practicing the policy of killing innocent citizens waiting for relief aid as a result of the famine occurring in the northern Gaza Strip.

We call on the United Nations and human rights institutions to stop these massacres against those searching for a living, and we stress the necessity of working to bring this aid through the Gaza Strip’s ports and deliver it in a safe way to all besieged citizens in order to avoid more victims.

#update |  Eyewitnesses: In a new massacre... 30 martyrs and a large number of wounded as a result of the occupation forces targeting citizens waiting for aid near the Kuwait Roundabout, southeast of Gaza City.

#Urgent |  Hezbollah: Our mujahideen targeted a group of Zionist enemy soldiers in the vicinity of the Raheb site with artillery shells, injuring them.

#Follow |  Details of the Kuwait Roundabout Massacre:

- The occupation helicopter opened machine gun fire towards thousands of Palestinians in the area

Ambulances find it difficult to transport the martyrs due to the seriousness of the field situation in the area

#Urgent |  The occupation bombs the Sheikh Radwan neighborhood, north of Gaza City

#Urgent |  Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor: More than 60 martyrs and 160 injured, a number of them in critical condition, in a new massacre committed by the occupation army against Palestinian civilians who gathered to obtain humanitarian supplies near the Kuwait Roundabout in Gaza City.

#Urgent |  Mr. Al-Houthi: Our human conscience, our religion, our morals, our dignity, our pride, and our affiliation to Islam, prohibit us from watching the oppression of Palestine or remaining silent about it, and as long as the aggression and starvation against Gaza continues, we will continue our position.

#Video |  Enemy media: Settlers demonstrate and block Ayalon Street in Tel Aviv;  To demand the departure of the Netanyahu government and conclude an exchange deal with the resistance to release the occupation prisoners in Gaza

#Urgent |  Occupation aircraft bombed empty agricultural land in the Al-Hakar area in Deir Al-Balah a short while ago

#Urgent |  Updated: At least 5 martyrs and dozens of wounded as a result of Israeli helicopter gunfire towards residents at the Kuwait roundabout in Gaza.

About 30,000 citizens gathered to wait for aid at the Kuwait roundabout in Gaza.

#update |  Enemy media: The soldier killed in the stabbing operation in the Negev held the rank of first sergeant and worked as a director in the technology department in the Nahal Brigade.

#Urgent |  Updated: A Zionist special force arrests two young men after storming a café in the town of Sa’ir, east of Hebron

#watched |  “Oh God, have mercy on our people in Gaza, and be their helper and supporter.”