8/1/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Image |  The occupation army soldier and singer Idan Amdi were seriously injured during the battles in the Gaza Strip

#Follow |  Health spokesman in Gaza: The occupation is intensively and deliberately targeting Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital in the central region

#Follow |  Health spokesman in Ghara: The occupation is stubborn in accessing medical aid to the northern regions

#Urgent |  Martyrs and wounded in gunfire from Zionist marches on the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip

#Video |  Part of the funeral of the bodies of the three Tulkarm martyrs after they were martyred in an assassination carried out by the occupation army in the Aktaba suburb, north of Tulkarm.

#Urgent |  Resistants open fire at the Enab and Al-Taybeh checkpoints near Tulkarm

#Follow |  Hamas leader Abd al-Rahman Shadid:

▪️Assassinating the resistance fighters in Tulkarm will only increase the West Bank’s determination to fight the occupation.

The leader of the Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas, Abdel Rahman Shadid, confirmed that the cowardly assassination carried out by the occupation army in the city of Tulkarm on Monday evening will not stop the resistance and will not weaken the strength and resolve of the resistors, and that the blood of the martyrs is the fuel of the liberation battle.

He deeply mourned the heroic martyrs, the heroic martyr Ahed Salman Musa, the heroic martyr Youssef Ali Al-Khouli, and the heroic martyr Tariq Amjad Shaheen, fighters of the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades in the city of Tulkarm.

- Shadeed praised the role of the heroic resistance fighters in clashing with the Zionist enemy and resisting it in all the city’s streets and camps, and for their role in confronting the Zionist incursions and attacks on our people and people in the governorate.

Shadeed added: “Today, the blood of the martyrs from the people of Tulkarm, Jenin, Nablus, and all the governorates of the West Bank is mixed with the blood of our people in the Gaza Strip in the battle of Al-Aqsa flood. Our path and goal are clear: salvation from the occupier and liberation, God willing.”

- He also offered his sincere condolences to the families of the martyrs and our people in Tulkarm and all of Palestine.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  A press statement issued by the Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas:

We, in the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas), extend to the Lebanese people, the brothers in the Islamic Resistance and the leadership of Hezbollah, our deepest condolences on the martyrdom of Commander Wissam Tawil, who was killed in a cowardly assassination carried out by the terrorist occupation army in southern Lebanon today, while carrying out his jihadist duty in  Supporting and supporting Gaza, in the face of the fascist Zionist aggression.

We affirm that the Zionist enemy’s escalation of its aggression and its targeting of resistance leaders in various arenas will not deter the resistance forces, which will continue to target this arrogant enemy and make it pay the price for its crimes and violations.

#Image |  The occupation forces assassinated 3 resistance fighters after clashing with them in the Kitaba suburb, east of Tulkarm, in the West Bank.

#Urgent |  Enemy media: 14 missiles were fired from the Gaza Strip at Sderot during the last salvo

#Urgent |  An Israeli air strike targeted a house in the Maghazi camp in the central Gaza Strip

🔻Statistics of the Qassam operations announced today up to 20:56.