the assassination of Saleh Al-Arouri

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  A statement obituary of the martyrs to the people and nation issued by the Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas;

{Among the believers are men who are true to what they covenanted with God, and among them are those whose love has died, and among them are those who wait, and they have not changed them. ۟ Change ࣰ}

With all meanings of pride and honor, and with more faith and determination to continue the path of the martyrs, we mourn our Palestinian people in all arenas of the homeland and abroad, our Arab and Islamic nation and the free people of the world, the Mujahid leader and the great national stature:

The martyr Sheikh Saleh Al-Arouri (Abu Muhammad), deputy head of the political bureau of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas), leader of the movement in the West Bank.

And his fellow leaders/
Qassami Commander Samir Fandi - Abu Amer
Al-Qassami Commander Azzam Al-Aqra' - Abu Ammar

And a number of their brothers from the cadres and members of the movement, namely:

Brother martyr Mahmoud Zaki Shaheen
Brother martyr Muhammad Bashasha
Brother martyr Muhammad Al-Rayes
The martyr brother Ahmed Hammoud

Those who rose to their Lord as martyrs, this evening, Tuesday, in the Lebanese capital, Beirut, following a cowardly assassination carried out by the Zionist enemy, in a barbaric aggression and a heinous crime that once again proves the bloodshed it is wreaking on our people in Gaza, the West Bank, abroad, and everywhere.

Children of our Mujahid people:
We affirm that the Zionist occupation’s assassination of the brother, the great national leader, the Mujahid, Sheikh Saleh Al-Arouri, and his fellow leaders and cadres of the movement, on Lebanese soil is a complete terrorist act, a violation of Lebanon’s sovereignty, and an expansion of the circle of its aggression against our people and our nation.  The Nazi-Zionist occupation bears responsibility for its repercussions, and it will not succeed in breaking the will of steadfastness and resistance among our people and their valiant resistance.

The pure blood of the martyr leader Sheikh Saleh Al-Arouri and his brothers was mixed with the blood of tens of thousands of martyrs of our people in the Gaza Strip, the West Bank and abroad, and the blood of the nation’s martyrs in the Al-Aqsa flood battle for the sake of Palestine and Al-Aqsa.

  The leader, Sheikh Saleh Al-Arouri, and his brothers went to their Lord as martyrs, after a life full of sacrifice, jihad, resistance, and work for Palestine, with Jerusalem and the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque at its heart. They achieved their highest aspirations on the path of Dhat al-Shawka, and left behind them strong men who would carry the banner after them and continue.  The march, in defense of our people, our land, and our sanctities, until liberation and return, God willing.

The movement whose leaders and founders are martyred for the sake of the dignity of our people and our nation will never be defeated, and these attacks increase it in strength, solidity, and unwavering determination. This is the history of the resistance and the movement, after the assassination of its leaders, is that it becomes more powerful and determined.

May God accept the martyr leader Sheikh Abu Muhammad and his brothers and comrades and grant them the highest paradise in Paradise.

It is a jihad, victory or martyrdom

#Urgent |  Artillery shelling east of the city of Rafah

#Video |  “My shame, my martyr, we will annihilate Tel Aviv.”

▪️Cheers of Jordanians in a massive march in the city of Zarqa

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Commander Haniyeh: The occupation will not succeed in breaking the will of steadfastness and resistance among our people and their valiant resistance

#Follow (2) |  The most prominent points of the speech of the head of the Hamas Political Bureau, Ismail Haniyeh, mourning the martyr Commander Al-Arouri and his brothers:

▪️The pure blood of the martyr leader Sheikh Saleh Al-Arouri and his brothers was mixed with the blood of tens of thousands of martyrs of our people in the Gaza Strip, the West Bank and abroad, and the blood of the nation’s martyrs in the Al-Aqsa Flood Battle for the sake of Palestine and Al-Aqsa.