13/4/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  A violent raid targeting the south of the new camp in Nuseirat in the central Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  A belt of fire targets the northern area of the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Hebrew media: For fear of the Iranian response, the Council of Ministers will meet in “Kiryah” at the headquarters of the Ministry of War in Tel Aviv and not in the meeting room.

#Urgent |  Occupation aircraft targeted a house belonging to the Abu Ghoula family in the Mufti’s land, north of Nuseirat, in the central Gaza Strip

#Urgent|  American sources: Now, the Iranian attack on “Israel” has begun.

#Urgent |  Walla and Axios websites reported from American and Israeli officials: The Iranian attack began by launching dozens of drones towards “Israel.”

#Urgent | Major disturbances in GPS systems   in Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Syria and Lebanon, affecting air traffic at their airports

#Urgent|  Seven martyrs, including children, were killed when the occupation bombed a house for the Abu Ghoula family in Nuseirat in the central Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Occupation army spokesman: Iran launched dozens of drones towards “Israel”

#Urgent |  Occupation Broadcasting Authority: Airspace closed until seven in the morning

#Urgent |  Supreme Leader of the Iranian Revolution, Khamenei, reposts his tweet: “The evil regime will be punished.”

#Urgent |  The Zionist entity declares a state of emergency in the occupied city of Haifa

#Urgent |  Iranian TV: The beginning of a massive attack with marches launched by the Revolutionary Guards on Israeli targets in occupied Palestine.

#Urgent |  Enemy media: Reports of a third wave of drones from Iran towards “Israeli” targets.

#Urgent |  Statement issued by the leadership of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps:

In response to the Zionist regime's crime of attacking leaders in Damascus, the air-space force carried out an operation against specific targets in the Zionist regime's territory with dozens of drones and missiles.

#Urgent |  Enemy media: The "war cabinet" is being held in the underground bunker of the Ministry of Security.

#Urgent |  Intense flights of Zionist warplanes in the skies of occupied Jerusalem.

#Urgent |  Hearing the sounds of explosions in the Upper Galilee.

#Urgent |  Sirens sound in northern occupied Palestine.

#Urgent |  Dozens of rockets were launched from southern Lebanon towards the Galilee and the occupied Golan.

#Urgent |  Intense artillery shelling targets the northern areas of Nuseirat in the central Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Quadcopter planes fire around the new camp in Nuseirat in the central Gaza Strip

#watched |  Demonstrations in the Iranian capital, Tehran, in support of the Revolutionary Guard's attacks on the occupation

#Urgent |  Press coverage: A missile salvo was launched from Lebanon towards occupied Palestine

#Urgent |  An Iraqi security source: A batch of new Iranian marches enter the airspace of Maysan Governorate in southern Iraq

#Urgent|  The occupation asks settlers in Eilat, south of occupied Palestine, to stay near shelters.

#Urgent|  Lebanese sources: Occupation artillery targets the Al-Khardali and Al-Khuraiba area near the town of Khiam in southern Lebanon.