19/2/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  The Tulkarm Battalion in the Jerusalem Brigades announces that it carried out a shooting attack targeting a settlers’ vehicle on the road to the “Avnei Hefetz” settlement near Tulkarm, achieving a direct hit, this afternoon.

#Follow |  Mujahideen Brigades spokesman, Abu Bilal:

🔻In response to the statements of the occupation army spokesman about the capture of the “Bibas” family, and the videos broadcast by the occupation media from a nearby house on October 7, we confirm that we captured the “Bibas” family, consisting of three people, and detained them in a safe place and worked to provide protection for them for more than twenty years.  One day.

🔻Netanyahu insisted on killing the family and getting rid of the rest of the prisoners through the barbaric bombing of the Gaza Strip.

🔻The videos published by the occupation prove the falsehood of its story, the truth of our story, and the good treatment the family received from our mujahideen.

🔻We hold Netanyahu and his fascist government responsible for the killing of the Bibas family and his attempt to get rid of the rest of the prisoners by deliberately targeting them with his army’s missiles to evade paying the price due for their liberation.

#Follow |  The official spokesman for Hamas, Jihad Taha: The evasion regarding the negotiations is still present in the Zionist War Council.

#Follow |  Official spokesman for Hamas, Jihad Taha: The policy of starvation and terrorism practiced by the Zionist enemy will not succeed in breaking the will of the Palestinian people who rally around the resistance.

#Urgent |  Helicopter aircraft targeted an empty house belonging to the Salah family in the Bishara neighborhood in the city of Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip, without injuries.

#Urgent |  Resistants throw a homemade “elbow” bomb towards the “Dotan” checkpoint, southwest of Jenin

#Follow |  The official spokesman for the Hamas movement, Jihad Taha: The occupation will not abide by the resolutions of international legitimacy, the United Nations, or even the calls calling for an end to the genocide against the Palestinians in Gaza.

#Follow |  Enemy media: 50 out of 400 senior psychiatrists in Israeli psychiatric hospitals left their jobs during the war during the past months due to workloads.

#Follow |  The official spokesman for the Hamas movement, Jihad Taha: The Al-Aqsa flood battle establishes the decisive battle with the enemy, and we will pray in Al-Aqsa as conquerors.

#Urgent |  3 martyrs when the occupation bombed a house in the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip

#Follow |  Occupation forces storm the town of Kafr Ni'ma, Ramallah district

#Urgent |  Yemeni media: An American-British aggression targeted Sardoud farm in the Al-Kadan area in Al-Duha district with a raid

#Urgent |  Artillery shelling and throwing of lighting bombs in the Al-Shaaf area, east of Al-Shuja'iya

#Urgent |  The occupation army storms the town of Azzun, east of Qalqilya

#update |  Heavy gunfire was heard coinciding with the occupation forces storming the town of Azzun, east of Qalqilya

#Urgent |  Occupation boats fire shells towards the coast of Gaza City

#watched |  Effects of settlers burning a vehicle during the attack on the village of Burqa, northwest of Nablus.

#watched |  Injuries in the occupation bombing of a house on Akila Street in Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Follow |  Member of the Hezbollah parliamentary bloc, Hassan Fadlallah: