22/4/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Follow |  A press statement issued by Hamas:

⭕️ We in the Hamas movement condemn the statements of US Secretary of State Blinken, and his attempt to hold Hamas responsible for obstructing reaching an agreement.

🔻Blinken’s statements have no relation to reality, and they contradict the fact that Hamas offered flexibility more than once, to facilitate reaching an agreement to stop the war of genocide and aggression against our people, and it clashed with the intransigence and procrastination of Netanyahu and his government, who are placing obstacles and obstacles in the way of the agreement, and are seeking to prolong it.  Their frantic war against our people, and that the issue of the occupation prisoners is not among their priorities.

🔻The demands of Hamas and the resistance have been clear from day one, and they are the same ones that they presented last March, and were welcomed by all parties and mediators. They represent the national position of our people and their interests in the necessity of a permanent ceasefire, the withdrawal of the occupation forces, and the return of the displaced to their places of residence.  In all areas of the Strip, intensifying relief and starting reconstruction.

🔻The American role, the full partner in the war of genocide against our people, which continues to support the occupation with weapons, ammunition and political cover, continues its hostile role against our people with false accusations against Hamas.

#update |  Occupation boats bombard the northern western areas of Nuseirat in the central Gaza Strip

#Follow |  Maata Center: 28 resistance actions in the West Bank during the past 24 hours, including a trampling operation, 4 clashes, the detonation of 4 explosive devices, and the injury of 3 settlers.

#watched |  “Come, I will show you something nice. I found my diplomas, guys.” The joy of a child in surprise after finding his school certificates among the rubble.

#watched |  Hezbollah: Scenes from the operation targeting the Islamic Resistance, spy equipment at the Al-Wazzani and Hanita sites of the occupation army on the Lebanese-Palestinian border.

#watched |  Students at the American University in Cairo continue their protest for the second day, rejecting the American University’s dealings with companies that support the occupation.

#Follow |  Occupation forces storm the vicinity of the towns of Bil'in and Kharbatha, west of Ramallah

#watched |  A major strike by faculty members at Columbia University in solidarity with student advocates of Palestine.

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the city of Jericho

#Urgent|  Lebanese sources: The occupation carried out an air strike targeting the outskirts of the Mahmoudiyah area, adjacent to the town of Al-Aishiya, south of Lebanon.

#Urgent |  A Zionist raid on the Jabour Hills in southern Lebanon

#Urgent |  Zionist raids on the town of Yaron, southern Lebanon

#Urgent|  An armed clash with the occupation forces in Aqabat Jabr camp in the city of Jericho.

#Urgent |  Violent artillery shelling targets the north of the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip.

#Follow |  Press sources: Shooting targets the occupation forces during the storming of Aqabat Jabr camp, and calls to confront the storming.

From the words of Commander Ismail Haniyeh: The blood of the martyrs lifts up our people and our nation, and martyrdom increases the cohesion of our people.
#Al-Aqsa Channel