19/3/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Follow |  A press statement issued by the Palestinian factions:

The criminal occupation army committed a heinous, treacherous massacre targeting the Popular Protection Committees, which were formed by a popular and national initiative of volunteers to protect aid convoys and distribute them in a system that ensures their safe and dignified delivery to citizens in the Gaza Strip in general and in the Gaza and North governorates in particular, which are subject to a siege and starvation war by  Occupation.

- This hideous massacre, in which dozens of martyrs were killed, came in conjunction with continuous crimes targeting a number of officials in the Ministry of Interior and the Palestinian Police to strike the popular incubator and the societal fabric.

The occupation’s crimes by targeting the police and the Interior Ministry, which were accompanied by the targeting of the People’s Protection Committees, clearly and unambiguously reveal the occupation’s policy aimed at undermining security and societal peace in the Gaza Strip, and are evidence that the occupation is first and last responsible for the state of chaos that its leaders want to spread throughout the Gaza Strip.  Which represents a direct threat to the security of Gaza and its surroundings, and this threat does not exclude neighboring countries, directly or indirectly.

We warn the whole world against this policy through which the occupation seeks to immerse the region in chaos, and which also comes within the framework of the displacement plan that the occupation seeks to achieve through clear aggressive policies in light of the clear failure of all mediators’ efforts to reach a comprehensive ceasefire agreement.

The Palestinian factions will stand strongly and united in the face of the plans and projects of the Zionist occupation, and will continue to protect the internal front of our people and support the resistance, whatever the cost, until the occupation is defeated and our people’s goals and hopes are achieved.

#Urgent |  Low reconnaissance aircraft in the neighborhoods of Al Salam, El Geneina and Brazil in Rafah

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Follow |  The National Assembly of Palestinian Tribes, Clans and Families:

The occupation continues its miserable attempts to spread chaos by targeting our Palestinian police and the People’s Protection Committees, who constitute a shield of protection and safety for our people from the occupation and its agents who are tampering with societal peace and deviating from the values and customs of our people and their national traditions.

We strongly condemn the occupation’s attempts to attack the police system and the People’s Protection Committees.  Let us emphasize that we stand with all our tribes, clans and families in the Gaza Strip behind our Palestinian National Police and the protection committees that support it, and we call on our people in the Gaza Strip to support all the blessed efforts made by the Ministry of Interior and the People’s Protection Committees in this context in order to preserve our internal security and societal peace.

We mourn our martyred sons who rose from our National Police and the proud People’s Protection Committees at the Gaza Strip level and who made strenuous efforts in recent weeks to protect aid and relief convoys for our people in all governorates of the Strip and control the security situation.  Which confused and thwarted the occupation's plans and calculations to spread chaos and chaos, and we affirm that our people, with all its components, are united in protecting the back of the resistance and the internal front of our people.

In conclusion: The clans will remain the impenetrable dam and support for our people, our government, and our resistance in protecting the home front and protecting it from the absurd attempts of the occupation and its henchmen.