27/3/2023

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  In the latest toll: 4 martyrs as a result of the occupation aircraft targeting the popular committees for securing aid near the Al-Zaytoun neighborhood in Gaza City.

#watched |  "Jordanian flood" near the occupation embassy;  In support of Gaza and the Palestinian resistance and denouncing the occupation’s massacres

#watched |  "From Amman to Jenin...a revolution against the settlers"

From the chants of Jordanian youth during a huge demonstration near the occupation embassy in Amman.

#Urgent |  Young men throw stones at settlers' vehicles near the town of Sinjil, north of Ramallah

#watched |  “The whole story, Egyptians, we are proud of you. Come with us to Palestine.”

From the chants of Jordanian youth during a huge demonstration near the occupation embassy in Amman.

#Urgent |  Hezbollah and the Amal Movement mourn 6 martyrs who died as a result of the occupation raids on southern Lebanon today

#watched |  “The people want to liberate Palestine.”

  Jordanian youth chanting near the occupation embassy in Amman

#Follow |  Under the title “Dawn of the Firm.” 35 buses were organized from the city of Umm al-Fahm in the occupied interior to the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque on Friday night.

#Urgent |  A press statement issued by the Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas:

🔻The scenes broadcast by Al Jazeera, documenting the crime of the Zionist occupation soldiers killing in cold blood two unarmed young civilians holding white badges, and then bulldozing their bodies with a bulldozer to hide their heinous crime;  It is further evidence of the scale of fascism and criminality that governs Zionist behavior, in the context of the brutal war of extermination against our people in the Gaza Strip, which the United Nations Rapporteur for Human Rights in the Palestinian Territories, Ms. Francesca Albanese, spoke about yesterday.

We call on the United Nations and all international judicial institutions, especially the International Criminal Court, to take urgent action to stop the systematic killing of our people, and to take the necessary measures to hold this rogue entity and its war criminal terrorist leaders accountable for the crimes they commit against children and defenseless civilians.

🔻Our Palestinian people highly appreciate the international efforts that reject the siege and the war made to break the Zionist siege on Gaza, appreciate them and call for their magnification.

🔻 The sense of patriotism among our Palestinian tribes has thwarted the enemy’s plans, and any attempts to impose a leadership that is not accepted by our Palestinian people cannot succeed.

🔻 The enemy aims, by bombing police cars and assassinating their officers, to spread chaos in the country.

🔻 Despite the continuous bombing of police cars, stations and cadres, the Palestinian Interior Ministry is fighting to strengthen the home front and is performing its duties honorably at an honorable time despite the difficult circumstances.

🔻 We express our strong condemnation and condemnation of the crime of closing the crossings with Gaza, and we call for overcoming the occupation’s measures aimed at imposing its will on the Palestinian-Egyptian crossing.

#Urgent|  Occupation aircraft destroyed a house for the Qadeeh family in Abasan Al-Kabira, east of Khan Yunis.

#Urgent|  Occupation warplanes destroy the house of citizen Bassam Abdel-Ghani Qadeeh in the town of Abasan Al-Kabira, east of Khan Yunis