28/2/2024

🔻We call on the UN Security Council and the International Criminal Court to take an immediate decision to oblige the occupation to stop the aggression and genocidal war and to bring aid and relief to our people immediately without any obstacle.

🔻 We call on the countries of the whole world, especially the Arab and Islamic countries, to cut off and stop all supplies that reach the Zionist occupation through its water, land and air corridors, in response to its aggression and heinous massacres, preventing citizens from obtaining food and medicine, and depriving them of the right to life.

🔻 We call on people and parties to continue demonstrations and marches in support of the Palestinian people and to put pressure on their governments to work to stop the war of extermination against which the Palestinian people are subjected.

#Urgent|  One martyr and 3 children wounded in the occupation bombing west of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip

#watched|  Fishermen are trying to make a living from the Gaza Sea despite the dangers they are exposed to from occupation boats in light of the ongoing starvation war.

#Urgent|.  Confrontations broke out between the authorities and citizens after they dismantled a large number of explosive devices in the town of Tammoun, south of Tubas.

#Urgent|  Spokesman for the Ministry of Health in Gaza, Ashraf Al-Qudra:

The occupation forces commit systematic killings against 700,000 people in northern Gaza, through both targeting and starvation.

  - The Nabulsi Roundabout massacre claimed the lives of more than 70 martyrs and 280 injuries, and constitutes a new development in the series of genocide.

Dozens of injuries, ranging from critical to serious, arrived at Al-Shifa Medical Complex, which may raise the death toll from the massacre to at least 100 martyrs.

- Medical teams are unable to deal with the volume and type of injuries arriving at Al-Shifa Medical Complex as a result of weak medical and human capabilities.

We call on the international community to stop the genocidal war waged by the Israeli occupation, with American and European support.

We call on the international community to provide a safe humanitarian corridor that allows medical and humanitarian aid and fuel to reach the northern Gaza Strip.

#Follow|  Occupation Army Radio: 30,000 soldiers who participated in the Gaza war asked their commanders to undergo psychological treatment

#Urgent|  Sirens sound near Haifa

#watched|  From the hospitals of Gaza and its north after the massacre near the Nabulsi roundabout against the people who were waiting for aid to arrive

                                                                                                         #Hunger_massacre

#watched|.  Martyrs and injuries were transferred to Kamal Adwan Hospital in northern Gaza after the massacre committed by the occupation army against the people on Al-Rashid Street in Gaza.
                                                                                                                       #Hunger_massacre

#Urgent|  One death, two injuries, and the loss of a baby girl as a result of the bombing of a house for the Abu Senima family, north of Rafah.

#Urgent|  Sirens sound near occupied Haifa and sounds of explosions are heard.

#Urgent|  Rockets were launched from southern Lebanon towards the Ramtha site and the Zabdin barracks in the occupied Lebanese Shebaa Farms.

#watched|  From occupied Haifa after sirens sounded and an explosion was heard