7/5/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Confrontations broke out between young men and the occupation forces in the town of Tuqu', southeast of Bethlehem

United Nations Humanitarian Coordinator, Martin Breguth: The Israeli evacuation orders in Rafah and the ground operation will lead to more death and displacement, and the closure of the crossing prevents the arrival of fuel and restricts the movement of aid and personnel to and from Gaza, and our teams are still present in Rafah, where more than a million people live among them.  600 thousand children.

#Urgent |  A raid by occupation aircraft targeting the Central Governorate

An attack by supporters of the occupation on students in solidarity with Gaza at the University of Amsterdam in the Netherlands.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Sa'ir, north of Hebron.

#Urgent|  Occupation aircraft launched a violent raid on the Al-Mughraqa area, north of the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip.

#Follow|  The occupation forces re-arrested the student at Birzeit University, Moatasem Arman, after summoning him to meet with their intelligence services on Tuesday morning.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
Osama Hamdan: The movement’s delegation headed to Cairo confirms the seriousness of our positive position to complete the agreement, and the ball is now in the court of “Israel” and America because the text that we agreed to was adopted by Washington.

#Follow |  Occupation forces storm the southern area of Hebron

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the village of Deir Abu Mishal, northwest of Ramallah

#watched |  “A harsh scene”... 62 bodies of martyrs were found, including children, women and wounded, who were buried by the occupation in Al-Shifa Medical Hospital during its recent storming of the hospital.

#Urgent |  Artillery shells target citizens' homes in the Al-Zaytoun neighborhood in Gaza City

#Follow |  Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor:

🔻The harbinger of a serious humanitarian catastrophe worsening in Rafah, with the Gaza Strip’s only artery with the outside world cut off due to the “Israeli” attack on the city.

🔻A serious, multi-dimensional humanitarian catastrophe began to rapidly worsen in Rafah, two days after the Israeli occupation army began its orders for the forced displacement of residents and displaced people, and the ground incursion, control of the Rafah crossing, and putting it out of service.

🔻Preventing the entry of humanitarian aid and fuel trucks through the Rafah and Kerem Shalom crossings portends a rapid worsening of the specter of famine to haunt all residents of the Gaza Strip and deepen it in light of the crisis of lack of humanitarian supplies that has already existed for months.

🔻Stopping the movement of individuals through the Rafah crossing means cutting off the only remaining lifeline for the residents of Gaza, depriving the forcibly departed of their right to movement and their chances of surviving the scourge of genocide, and depriving the sick and wounded of their opportunities to receive treatment outside the Strip.

🔻 Tens of thousands are trying to flee from Rafah to Mawasi Khan Yunis under heavy bombardment by aircraft and tanks, which in less than 48 hours led to the death of 52 Palestinians, including 17 children and 14 women, as a result of the destruction of about 18 houses, most of which were on the heads of their civilian residents.

🔻Forcible displacement orders for hundreds of thousands of civilian residents do not necessarily mean neutralizing them or protecting them from military attacks, in light of the repeated bombing of several neighborhoods in Khan Yunis and Deir al-Balah that the occupation army declared safe areas.