20/2/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Doctors Without Borders: The occupation army bombed a shelter hosting some of our employees and their families in Khan Yunis in the Gaza Strip, killing at least 2 family members of our colleagues and wounding 6 people as a preliminary toll.

#Video |  Farewell to the martyrs at Al-Aqsa Hospital in the central Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Occupation artillery shells the western areas of Khan Yunis Governorate, south of the Gaza Strip.

#Video |  The occupation forces continue acts of sabotage in the city of Hanin.

#Urgent |  Hamas leader Osama Hamdan: We call on the Arab peoples to take action, stop and cut the land bridge to support the occupation that passes through the Arab countries.

#Urgent |  Sirens are sounding again in Jenin camp

#Urgent |  Yemeni Al-Masirah Channel: The American-British aggression re-targets the Al-Arj area, northwest of the city of Hodeidah, with two raids.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Beita, south of Nablus.

#Follow |  Martyrs piled up in Al-Aqsa Hospital in the central Gaza Strip.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Tammoun, south of Tubas, and young men set fire to rubber tires to confront the incursion.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Hizma, northeast of occupied Jerusalem.

#Follow |  Violent and ongoing clashes in Jenin.

#Video |  The occupation forces begin digging a road in the vicinity of the military point established on the lands of the town of Abu Dis, east of occupied Jerusalem.

#Urgent|  Local sources: Occupation forces storm Askar camp, east of Nablus.

#Video |  The occupation bulldozer begins demolishing the Martyrs' Monument in the town of Tammoun, south of Tubas.

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm Al-Dhahiriya, south of Hebron.

#Urgent|  Press sources: An occupation raid on Jabal Safi near the town of Jbaa in southern Lebanon.

#Urgent|  Continuing clashes during the massive incursion into the city of Jenin and its camp

#Urgent |  Local sources: The occupation forces arrested the young man, Deeb Anis Bani Odeh, from the town of Tammoun, south of Tubas, and withdrew from the town.

#Urgent|  A Palestinian was killed by occupation bullets in Jenin camp in the West Bank

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Updated: 8 martyrs in a Zionist bombing of a house belonging to the Abu Al-Nour family in the Al-Geneina neighborhood, east of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Two female martyrs and 8 injuries were recovered after the occupation bombed the Doctors Without Borders headquarters on Al-Rashid Street, west of Khan Yunis.

#Follow |  Local sources: The bodies of six martyrs from Mawasi Khan Yunis arrived at Al-Najjar Hospital in Rafah.

#Urgent|  Local sources: “The occupation forces storm the town of Abu Dis, east of occupied Jerusalem.”

#Video |  Occupation forces fire randomly during their storming of Al-Bayader neighborhood in Jenin

#Urgent |  Dr. Professor Nasser Abu Al-Nour, Dean of the Faculty of Nursing at the Islamic University of Gaza, and 7 members of his family were martyred as a result of the occupation bombing of his house in Rafah.

Day 137.. Al-Qassam continues the clash and inflicts losses on the enemy

#Urgent |  Press sources: 8 martyrs and 12 wounded arrived at Abu Youssef Al-Najjar Hospital in Rafah as a result of a bombing that targeted a house for the Abu Al-Nour family in the Al-Geneina neighborhood, east of Rafah.