23/3/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent | Zionist artillery shelling targets the town of Al-Mughraqa, north of Al-Nuseirat, in the central Gaza Strip

#Follow | Enemy media: Chaos in Tel Aviv after a large number of demonstrators blocked the Ayalon Road

#watched | Cheers and takbeers at the funeral home for the perpetrator of the "Deir Ibzi" operation, the martyr Mujahid Mansour

#Urgent | Enemy media: An occupation army soldier was killed in battles with the resistance in the Gaza Strip

#watched | Hezbollah publishes scenes from the operation to target spy equipment at the radar site of the occupation army in the occupied Lebanese Shebaa Farms.

#Video | "Painful scenes"... the arrival of injured children to Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital as a result of the occupation's targeting of Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip.

#Urgent | Targeting the Nono Building in the vicinity of Gaza Port, west of Gaza

#watched | 8 martyrs arrive at Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital in the central Gaza Strip

#Urgent | Updated: A number of injuries as a result of the occupation aircraft targeting the Al-Nunu Building in the Al-Mina area, west of Gaza City.

#Urgent | A press statement issued by Hamas:

🔻We call for moving beyond the silence and taking action to stop the crimes of field executions and the abuse of those trapped in the Al-Shifa Complex and its surroundings.

We, in the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas), deplore the official international silence regarding the humanitarian catastrophe that the fascist occupation war machine is now creating in Al-Shifa Hospital and its environs, continuing for the sixth day in a row, and the continuation of the heinous war crimes of executions, abuse, and burning of homes against their owners, and besieging them without Water, food, or medicine, and their forced evacuation amidst showers of bullets and missiles, without these Nazi actions receiving any reaction from the international community, the relevant United Nations institutions, or international humanitarian organizations.

- We call on our Arab and Islamic nation, the free people of the world, and the masses of our people in the West Bank, Jerusalem and the occupied interior, to take immediate action at all levels, to form the greatest state of pressure on the interests of the occupation and its supporters, and to make efforts to support our people in the Gaza Strip, in their battle against the Zionist killing and extermination machine, and we In this context, we affirm that these heinous crimes will not break the resolve of our people, their steadfastness and steadfastness on their land, and their adherence to their right to freedom and self-determination.

#watched | "Oh God, protect our oppressed brothers in Gaza."
The Witr supplication from the blessed Rihab on the fourteenth night of Ramadan

#Urgent | Al-Qassam Brigades: We targeted a Zionist troop carrier with an "Al-Yassin 105" shell south of the Al-Shifa Complex in Gaza City.

#Follow | A demonstration in the Italian city of Milan in support of Gaza and denouncing the occupation massacres

#Urgent | Occupation police try to disperse demonstrators demanding the speedy release of prisoners in Gaza

#Urgent | Al-Qassam Brigades: We targeted 3 Zionist "Merkvah" tanks with "Shawaz" charges and "Al-Yassin 105" shells, killing and wounding a number of occupation soldiers south of the Al-Shifa Complex in Gaza City.

#Follow | Taher Al-Nono: The occupation wants to continue its policy of killing and terrorism in the Gaza Strip

The occupation is suffering huge human losses in Gaza, and the Netanyahu government is retreating at the political level