new year's eve

There are no celebrations in Gaza, no fireworks, no one is sharing food and taking selfies.
No one in Gaza has any wishes or hopes for the new year except for one wish A CESFIRE.
That should be the most basic right that the UN has promised to provide for the people of the so-called civilized world.

Don't ever forget that the UN is a huge part of the problem, don't ever forget that they can stop the war, yet for 86 days and till this moment they didn't do anything about it.

Who gave The USA the right to negate the cesfire decision that has been made so many times during the war?

Who gave western contries the right to arm Isreal and send fighters to aid them in fighting and bombing Gaza?

Who stood aside and watched Isreal bomb civilians for 86 days?

The answer is every government on this planet, they all agreed to this, maybe some of them were forced, threatened and silenced but the majority are implicit and are Israel allies.

The countries who are openly huge supporters of Isreal or are  Arming them :
USA, UK, France, Germany , Italy.

Countries that are so friendly with Israel economically and politically : Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, India, UAE.

There is something that you need to understand here, since the USA government is more concerned about Israel's existence more than they care about their own country's economy and security they will keep supporting Israel and using any means necessary to protect it, Which means that the countries that are USA's puppets will do the same, they will follow The USA demands and support Isreal, I don't need to mention those countries we all know them.

If you're wondering whether your country is a puppet or not just keep up with your local news and pay attention to the news reporters, do they call Hamas a resistance group or terrorists?
That's an easy way of figuring out whether your country is a puppet of the USA or If you're actually living in an independent country.

But on the other hand, there are countries who are supporting Hamas simply because they wanna provoke The USA and protect their interests in the middle east, such as Russia, Iran, and china.

Those countries are the colonizers of the east, they are no better or worse than the USA.

The colonizers of the west and the colonizers of the east are both colonizers in the end of the day.

Hamas never took them as allies, but when you are literally fighting half of the powers of the world you'll accept the help of the devil himself.

Hamas is a resistance group, about 80% of Hamas members are orphans and this has been confirmed by their spokesman.
In previous wars against Isreal many children lost their parents and their families, this situation happened before to the people of Gaza, when you oppress people and occupy their land it's the most natural reaction that is expected from them to fight back.
Were the Vietnamese terrorists for fighting the USA?
Were the people of south Africa terrorists?
Were the people of Algeria terrorists for fighting back France?
Were the people of Libya terrorists for fighting back Italy?

The trend of calling resistance group terrorists started from western mainstream media.
there will be resistance when oppression occur, calling it terrorism is the most hypocrite thing ever.
Why don't you condem violence when  colonizers start it?

You can only defend yourself against consistent violence with violence.

This is not a call to violence, I'm simply being realistic, when the ones in power aren't doing anything to protect civilians and when you reach a dystopian situation the only choice you have is to defend yourself, defending yourself isn't wrong.

The ones in power want people to remain weak, it's easier to control weak people, it's easier to dispose of them.

education is power, knowledge is power, you must keep talking about it and educating people about it, if you don't they'll keep doing it, they'll do it to other nations, and some day they'll do it to your people.

Oppression is like a fire that will keep spreading till it burns everyone and everything around till someone stops it.