16/2/2025

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Follow |  A summary of the most prominent field events in Gaza City and the northern Gaza Strip from Friday morning until now:

- Martyrs and injuries when occupation aircraft bombed a house near the Sheikh Radwan pool, north of Gaza City

- The occupation aircraft launched several raids on areas south of the Al-Zaytoun neighborhood, east of Gaza City, while artillery renewed its bombardment east of the city.

- Occupation artillery bombards east of the town of Beit Hanoun, north of the Gaza Strip

- Occupation boats renew their bombardment of the coastal strip of Gaza City and the northern Gaza Strip from time to time.

#Image |  Hezbollah: From “Kiryat Shmona” to “Eilat” approximately;
400 km... arrived?

#Urgent |  Confrontations between young men and occupation forces in the Kharsa area in the city of Dura, south of Hebron

#Urgent |  A press statement issued by the Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas:

🔻We welcome the decision of the International Court of Justice, which it issued in response to the urgent request from the Republic of South Africa regarding the situation in the city of Rafah, in which it stressed the necessity of immediately implementing the temporary measures ordered by the court on the twenty-sixth of last January, and the full responsibility of the occupying entity for the safety and security of the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.  Gaza, and we call on the court to develop its decision into a direct and clear order to stop this brutal aggression leading to genocide against defenseless civilians in the Gaza Strip.

🔻More than two thousand and seven hundred martyrs have been killed by the terrorist killing machine of the occupation army, since the court issued its decision on precautionary measures, which confirms that this rogue entity does not care about the international judicial system, and continues to expand the war of extermination against civilians, defying all calls warning against...  The danger of any military operation in the city of Rafah.

The UN Security Council must assume its responsibilities towards the crimes taking place in the Gaza Strip, and immediately translate the ruling of the International Court of Justice into effective decisions that obligate the terrorist occupation entity to stop the war of genocide it is waging against civilians in the Gaza Strip, and prevent the expansion of the humanitarian catastrophe in the city of Rafah, which is crowded with displaced people.  .

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#update |  7 hours ago.. Continuing confrontations between young men and occupation forces in the Shuafat camp in Jerusalem

#Urgent |  International Court of Justice: The dangerous situation in Gaza requires immediate implementation of the measures referred to in the order issued on January 26

#Video |  Scenes from the ongoing confrontations with the occupation army in the Shuafat refugee camp in occupied Jerusalem

#watched |  The occupation brings a wastewater vehicle during confrontations in the Shuafat camp in Jerusalem

#Urgent |  Ministry of Health in Gaza:

- The "Israeli" occupation forces are still detaining a large number of medical personnel, patients and displaced persons in the maternity building and subjecting them to interrogation in harsh and inhumane conditions.

- The "Israeli" occupation forces keep 5 medical personnel and 120 patients in the old Nasser building, leaving them without electricity, without water, without food, and without oxygen.

- Electricity is still cut off from Nasser Medical Complex as a result of the generators stopping, which threatens the death of cases requiring oxygen.