16/5/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent|  Leader of the Hamas movement - Abd al-Rahman Shadid

The occupation project is primarily a settlement project. The “Israeli” government has made several promises to its settlers to provide them with an environment of safety and stability. When operations are carried out among them, it destabilizes their security. We must not provide a safe environment for this occupier, who is shrinking in the resistance environment and expanding in  Other ..

  Our youth in the West Bank, you are called to upend this safe environment that their government promised them, for an environment that repels them and instills fear and killing in them wherever they go.

#Urgent|  Leader of the Hamas movement - Abd al-Rahman Shadid

🔻 Our people in the West Bank believe that this occupier cannot be expelled except through resistance. The Oslo owners tried it for 30 years and did not succeed in achieving any of the rights of our Palestinian people.  There is no choice but to resist.

#Urgent|  A raid by occupation warplanes targeted a house belonging to the “Al-Tilbani” family in the Beach Camp, west of Gaza City.

#Urgent|  Leader of the Hamas movement - Abd al-Rahman Shadid

Today, the Al-Aqsa flood created a glory worthy of our Palestinian people, and we are still betting on our people in the West Bank and the 1948.

#Urgent|  Leader of the Hamas movement - Abd al-Rahman Shadid

🔻 After 76 years, we commemorate the Nakba with Yassin shells and strobe charges. Today, we are closer to liberation and achieving the Palestinian dream than ever before!

#Urgent|  The Belgian University of Ghent decides to stop dealing with 3 “Israeli” research centers that cooperate with the army in producing weapons

The moment he was seriously injured by occupation bullets in the town of Balaa in Tulkarm

The moment of shooting towards the occupation forces during the storming of the city of Qalqilya

#Urgent|  The Belgian University of Ghent decided to stop dealing with “Israeli” research centers 10 days after the students’ sit-in.

#Urgent|  Ministry of Health: A martyr arrived at Tulkarm Governmental Hospital from the town of Balaa

The young man, Karim Amir, was killed by occupation bullets during confrontations in the town of Balaa, Tulkarm District.

#Urgent|  Islamic Resistance in Iraq: Our Mujahideen targeted, using drones, a vital target in Eilat in our occupied territories

#Urgent|  Occupation forces take measurements of a house in the town of Balaa, Tulkarm district.

Yemeni sources: Air defenses shot down an American MQ-9 drone in Ma’rib Governorate, eastern Yemen.

#Urgent|  Shooting from occupation vehicles in the center and east of Jabalia camp, north of Gaza.

Occupation forces obstruct the work of ambulance crews while transporting a medical case in the city of Qalqilya.

#Urgent |  Occupation artillery intensely bombards various areas of Jabalia camp, north of the Gaza Strip

#Urgent|  An injury after a run-over accident near the Zaatara checkpoint, south of Nablus, and a massive deployment of the occupation army and settlers in the place. The background of the incident is being examined.

#Urgent|  Enemy media: An injury after a run-over accident near the Zaatara checkpoint, south of Nablus, and a massive deployment of the occupation army and settlers in the place, and the background of the incident is being examined.