11/6/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Burqa, northwest of Nablus

📹 #Watch|  Paramedic Murad Khamaysa recounts the details of the occupation’s execution of the young man, Ahmed Samoudi, during their storming of the town of Kafrdan, west of Jenin.

#Urgent |  A leader in Islamic Jihad

🔻Any initiative must ensure the cessation of the aggression and the complete withdrawal of the occupation from the Gaza Strip.

🔻 The real problem is that the occupation does not want to adhere to a clear ceasefire.

#watched|  Part of the destruction left behind by the occupation army on the vehicles and homes of residents during the major storming of the town of Kafardan, west of Jenin.

#Urgent|  Confrontations broke out between young men and the occupation forces after storming the town of Beit Fajjar, south of Bethlehem

#Urgent |  Palestinian Ministry of Health: 12 martyrs shot by the “Israeli” occupation in various areas of the West Bank in less than 48 hours

#Urgent|   Confrontations between Palestinian youths and occupation forces in the town of Beit Fajjar, south of Bethlehem in the West Bank

#Urgent|  The British University of Swansea decides to withdraw its investments from a bank that finances weapons companies affiliated with the occupation

#Urgent|  Hebrew sources: An "Israeli" march targets a Palestinian who approached the borders of the Eshkol settlement in the Gaza Strip

#watched|  A wife meets her husband 6 months after he was detained by the occupation army

In the name of God, the most gracious, the most merciful

🔻Press statement🔻

We mourn the martyrs of Jenin and affirm that their pure blood will pave the way to freedom and victory over the brutality of the occupation.

The Islamic Resistance Movement, Hamas, mourns the masses of our people and our nation.  The righteous martyrs of Jenin, who were killed this evening by brutal occupation bullets during the Nazi forces’ storming of the town of Kafr Dan, west of the city.

The criminal occupation believes delusively that its massacres in the West Bank and Gaza Strip will push our people, who are stationed, to retract their choice and decision to resist this barbarism and fascism, and defend their land and sanctities. These continuing crimes will only increase our people’s and our resistance’s determination to continue on their path until the occupation is defeated.  And sweep his settlers from our pure land.

The brutality of the criminal occupation against Jenin today and Ramallah yesterday, and this long record of its heinous crimes, will only increase the resolve of our people and our resistance, and the pure blood of the martyrs will soon blossom in victory and liberation, and in the defeat of this fascist occupier from our land and our sanctities.

We call on our people stationed in the West Bank for greater steadfastness, and to escalate the intifada in the face of the occupation and its settlers, as this is the flood of the land and the sanctities, and this is the time to remain firm and steadfast on this land, until we obtain our legitimate rights in full and undiminished.

Islamic Resistance Movement - Hamas

Tuesday: 05 Dhu al-Hijjah 1445 AH
Corresponding to: June 11, 2024 AD

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent|   Yedioth Ahronoth about soldiers in the reserve

🔻 The government stabbed us in the back with the law exempting extremists from conscription.