22/1/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Video |  Occupation vehicles storm the town of Yamoun, west of Jenin.

#Video |  From the funeral of the martyr Yamen Al-Husseini, who was killed by occupation bullets in the town of Arraba, Jenin District.

#Urgent|  The number of deaths among cancer patients and wounded who were brought for treatment in Turkey increased to 11 due to delayed travel procedures and interruption of the necessary treatment for a long period.

#Urgent|  A foot force from the occupation army storms the city of Qalqilya.

#Urgent|  Zionist raids continue intensively on the eastern areas of the city of Khan Yunis

#Video |  Occupation forces storm the city of Tulkarm.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the Shreim neighborhood in the city of Qalqilya.

#Urgent|  Local sources: Resistance fighters opened fire on the occupation forces during the storming of the town of Al-Yamoun, west of the city of Jenin

#Video |  The Islamic Resistance in Iraq publishes scenes of the launching of a drone towards the port of Ashdod

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the city of Halhul, north of Hebron.

The director of the Arab Weather website talks about the upcoming weather conditions and the harsh conditions that will affect the Gaza Strip.

Army forces arrest the young man Abdul Aziz Khamaysa after storming his house in the town of Yamoun in Jenin.

#watched|  A woman recounts the painful details of the moment her daughter and husband were burned to death;  As a result of the Zionist occupation’s bombing of the tents of the displaced in Khanios

#Video |  The occupation forces storm the town of Ya'bad in Jenin, destroy pictures of the martyrs, and raid the house of the prisoner Munadil Nfa'at.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the village of Beit Amrin, northwest of Nablus.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm Salem village, east of Nablus.

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the city of Nablus from Al-Quds Street

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the town of Azzun, east of Qalqilya

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the Dahiya neighborhood, east of Nablus.

#Urgent|  Renewed Zionist artillery shelling surrounding the Nasser Medical Complex in Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  The occupation forces arrest the young man, Bahaa Muwaffaq Adel, after storming his house in the village of Beit Imrin, north of the city of Nablus.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the city of Tubas.

#Urgent|  The occupation forces arrest the mother, grandmother, and wife of the freed prisoner, Alaa Shreiteh, from the city of Tulkarm, to pressure him to surrender himself.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent|  Casualties arrived at Abu Youssef Al-Najjar Hospital in Rafah as a result of a Zionist bombing that targeted the tents of displaced people in the Al-Mawasi area, south of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the town of Hajjah, east of Qalqilya.

#Video |  Part of the storming of the town of Beit Furik, east of Nablus.

#Urgent|  Violent Zionist artillery shelling targets the vicinity of the Beach camp, west of Gaza City

#Urgent|  Red Crescent: A young man was injured by live occupation bullets in the shoulder in the town of Beit Furik, east of Nablus.