Chapter 25. Warm hugs

"We are here"

The bike rumbles to a quiet halt as Seungcheol deftly turns off the engine, the lingering hum fading into the surrounding stillness. Jeonghan raises his gaze, greeted by the sight of a quaint pottery-making shop. The weathered facade boasts a charming blend of earthy tones, and the air is infused with the promise of creativity. The sun casts a warm glow on the handcrafted pottery displayed in the window, inviting them into a world where art and craftsmanship converge.

"Get down now," Seungcheol commands, the low purr of the engine diminishing as he nudges Jeonghan to disembark. Jeonghan steadies himself, fingers gripping Seungcheol's biceps for a moment as he gracefully descends to the ground. Seungcheol swiftly follows suit, the metallic click of unbuckling helmets echoing in the air. With a fluid motion, he moves over to assist Jeonghan, his strong hands deftly working to release the clasps, their actions a synchronized dance of trust and familiarity.

"Your hair is all over your head," Seungcheol mutters with a playful undertone, his fingers brushing delicately through Jeonghan's disheveled locks. Jeonghan fixes his gaze on Seungcheol, observing the subtle intensity in his partner's expression. Seungcheol's concentration is unwavering as he meticulously arranges Jeonghan's hair, his lips forming a soft pout of determination. The gentle furrow of his eyebrows at the center accentuates his focus, turning a simple moment into a tender display of care.

A subtle smile tugs at Jeonghan's lips, a reflection of contentment, as he envelops Seungcheol in a warm embrace, his arms securing themselves around Seungcheol's waist. Sensing Jeonghan's mood, Seungcheol, in a gentle mutter, questions, "Oh, what's wrong?" Their connection deepens as Seungcheol reciprocates the hug, his arms tightening around Jeonghan, who instantly relaxes into the comforting embrace.

"Random hugs are the best, especially when it's a muscular hot man hugging you," Jeonghan playfully declares, drawing a chuckle from Seungcheol. The shared laughter lingers between them, a sweet echo of their connection.

Entering the pottery shop, a serene transformation unfolds in the atmosphere. The room radiates a quiet calmness, inviting visitors into a haven of creativity. As Jeonghan crosses the threshold, the rich aroma of freshly brewed coffee envelops them, adding a comforting layer to the ambiance.

The air is charged with inspiration, a subtle energy that lingers amidst the various conversations. The soft hum of voices weaves together with the occasional clinking of pottery tools, forming a harmonious symphony that encapsulates the essence of artistic endeavor.

The display unfolds a gallery of handmade pots, each telling a unique story through intricate engravings and sculptures. Cartoon paintings adorn the walls, injecting a playful spirit into the space. The juxtaposition of delicate craftsmanship and whimsical art creates a visual tapestry that captivates the senses, making the pottery shop a sanctuary for both creators and admirers of art.

"This is so pretty," Jeonghan murmurs under his breath, his words gently resonating in the quiet room. He moves gracefully around, reaching out to touch the small ornamental plants thoughtfully placed within the space. Each delicate caress seems to echo a silent appreciation for the beauty that surrounds him.

Seungcheol smiles, his eyes following Jeonghan's every step. There's a genuine joy in watching Jeonghan explore the room, his face adorned with a warm smile that reflects his deep appreciation for the chosen pottery shop. It becomes evident that the decision was a thoughtful one, tailored to bring Jeonghan a sense of delight and enjoyment, turning their visit into a shared experience of beauty and tranquility.

The room, bathed in warm, earthy tones, unveiled two men adorned in beige uniforms and brown aprons. Seungcheol, finely attuned to their presence, shifted his focus from Jeonghan towards the workers.