Chapter 39. Make me yours

Seungcheol enters the room, his gaze drawn to Jeonghan peacefully asleep with the lamp casting a gentle glow. The room is filled with a quiet ambiance, the only sound being Seungcheol's hushed voice as he wonders about the black coffee on the nightstand.

"Is that for me?" he whispers, setting his suit aside. Kneeling beside Jeonghan, Seungcheol unbuttons the collar buttons of the shirt, the dim light highlighting the beauty of Jeonghan's face, framed by loose strands of hair falling gracefully.

"Did you wait for me?" Seungcheol murmurs, his fingers delicately tracing Jeonghan's features. Expressing remorse, he leans in close, their faces inches apart. "I'm sorry for running away," he confesses, sincerity lacing his words.

With a gaze full of admiration, Seungcheol continues, "I think I've fallen for you, Yoon Jeonghan. Can you fall for me?" His voice, a tender plea, fills the room. "I might not match your standards, but I'm ready to be better for you."

Seungcheol pours his heart out, his eyes fixed on Jeonghan's tranquil expression. "You deserve the world, Hannie, and I'm ready to give it to you. Can I be yours forever, my love?" The room holds a breath, a moment suspended in the soft glow of the lamp, as Seungcheol waits for an answer that could change everything.

In the hushed solitude, Seungcheol's whispered plea echoes in the void, "Don't leave me, please. I'm addicted to you now. You are my breath, my oxygen, my will, my power, my weakness, my strength, my nothing, and my everything." A subtle frown graces Jeonghan's face as he stirs in his sleep.

Seungcheol gracefully withdraws, rising from his kneeling position. His hands graze through his pants pocket, fingers encountering the anklets he acquired for Jeonghan earlier. Retrieving the anklets, he gazes at them with a mix of sentiment and uncertainty.

"I don't know if I'll have the guts to give this to you, baby, but I want you to wear every single gift I buy for you," Seungcheol confesses, moving towards Jeonghan's legs. Kneeling in front of the bed's end, a soft smile graces his lips.

"You will enhance the beauty of these anklets, my love," Seungcheol remarks, delicately securing the anklet pairs around Jeonghan's leg and tenderly placing kisses upon them.

"Every inch of you is heavenly, Hannie," he whispers, a gentle kiss bestowed upon the left anklet before he stands. Seungcheol gracefully walks towards the headboard, his voice soft as he says, "Sleep tightly, my love." He seals his words with a kiss on Jeonghan's forehead, extinguishing the lamp light, and with the coffee in hand, he quietly departs, leaving behind a room imbued with the lingering echoes of affection.

Morning arrives swiftly, stirring Jeonghan from his slumber as he squints at the sunlight permeating the room with a potent aura. His gaze is drawn to the lamp stand, where yesterday's coffee for Seungcheol once sat, now replaced by a smile on Jeonghan's face, realizing it was consumed.

"He did drink it then..." Jeonghan murmurs to himself, rising from bed in a kneeling form, heart racing and cheeks flushed. As he steps down, faint bells chime, prompting Jeonghan to search the room, perplexed by the sound.

"Huh? What's that?" Jeonghan questions, turning inquisitively, ears tuned to the delicate chiming. He discovers a silver anklet around his feet, prompting him to kneel and inspect it.

 He discovers a silver anklet around his feet, prompting him to kneel and inspect it