Chapter 28. Locking lips with you

Seungcheol gently withdrew from the passionate kiss, his hands tenderly cradling Jeonghan's flushed cheeks. As Jeonghan, breathless and wide-eyed, met Seungcheol's gaze, a moment of intimacy lingered. "You are really cute," Seungcheol declared, a hint of seriousness in his tone, prompting a joyous, hearty laugh from Jeonghan that echoed in the air.

Seungcheol enveloped Jeonghan in a warm embrace, his strong arms securely encircling Jeonghan's waist, drawing him closer. Jeonghan, finding solace, leaned his head against Seungcheol's broad shoulders.

Together, they sat, witnesses to the tranquil canvas of the settling sun, observing the transition of the sky from a soft pink hue to the deep embrace of navy blue. The quietude of the moment mirrored the serene beauty of the changing skies around them.

"Let's go home, it's turning dark" Jeonghan's soft murmur hung in the air, a gentle plea as the diminishing daylight whispered its retreat. Seungcheol, catching the words, nodded in acknowledgment, yet his form remained anchored to the spot, seated in contemplation.

The encroaching darkness painted a quiet urgency, contrasting with Seungcheol's reluctance to leave the tranquil scene. The air held a subtle tension, a delicate balance between the fading light and the unspoken sentiments lingering between them.

Seungcheol's mind raced with the memory of the softness and delicacy of Jeonghan's lips, an irresistible desire to taste them once more consuming him. His hand subtly shifted on Jeonghan's waist, pulling him even closer, prompting Jeonghan to turn his head in curious inquiry.

"What—"

Before the words could fully form, Seungcheol silenced Jeonghan with a sudden, passionate smooch. The air seemed to hold its breath, the kiss capturing a moment of intensity, where the world around them blurred, and the lingering sweetness of their connection lingered in the night.

Jeonghan's gaze locked onto Seungcheol's, a moment of shared understanding reflected in their eyes. The tension broke into a radiant smile as Jeonghan, overcome with warmth, wrapped his arms around Seungcheol's neck, initiating another kiss. Seungcheol's hands, with a natural and possessive grace, curled around Jeonghan's body, drawing him onto his lap.

Abandoned on the ground, Seungcheol's jacket bore witness to the blossoming connection between them. Entangled in each other's embrace, they became a living tapestry of desire and affection. As their tongues danced, a silent conversation unfolded, speaking volumes that words could only attempt to echo. The night wrapped around them, a cocoon of intimacy where time seemed to stand still, allowing them to savor the richness of their connection.

"Cheol," Jeonghan breathed out, a soft huff escaping his lips as his hand found its way into Seungcheol's locks. Sensing the tender touch, Seungcheol closed his eyes, momentarily reveling in the intimate connection.

With a gentle lean, Seungcheol pressed a tender kiss on Jeonghan's exposed neck, a silent acknowledgment of the affection shared between them. As he pulled back from this act of admiration, he found himself staring into Jeonghan's eyes, the warmth of the moment lingering in the air.

"Let's go home," Jeonghan pleaded, a subtle hint of a whine in his voice, breaking the trance. Seungcheol, still holding Jeonghan in his lap, contemplated the request, the unspoken emotions between them forming a silent agreement to leave the tranquil setting and embrace the comfort of home.

Jeonghan's tousled hair framed his face, rebelliously escaping its usual order, mirroring the playful chaos of the moment. His cheeks, adorned with a soft hue of red, held the blush of shared intimacy, a shade darker than his slightly swollen lips, evidence of the passionate kisses exchanged.