Epilogue: Endless Beginnings

Fast forward after 6 months~

"Seungcheol! I swear to God I will kill you if you take even a minute more--" Jeonghan's yapping halted abruptly as he felt a soft pair of lips press against his own. Glancing up, he saw Seungcheol standing before him, impeccably dressed in a navy blue suit.

"I'm ready," Seungcheol grinned, twirling around slightly to showcase his attire to Jeonghan, who couldn't help but squeal with delight as he hugged him tightly. "Finally, I thought we weren't going to make it down today," Jeonghan remarked, his fingers deftly straightening Seungcheol's collar as he planted a quick peck on his lips.

"I wouldn't want to keep you waiting, my love," Seungcheol replied with a playful glint in his eye, leaning in for another kiss. However, Jeonghan let out a playful whine and lightly slapped Seungcheol's chest.

"Let's go," Jeonghan said, and soon they were walking down the stairs, the lightning and the decors of the halls shining through and through. Laughter and hooting between the guests filled the air, creating a delightful atmosphere reminiscent of Seungcheol's hiring ceremony, except it was Mingyu in Seungcheol's place today.

"Baby," Seungcheol called out, snapping his fingers in front of Jeonghan, who was staring at everyone with stars in his eyes. "Yes?" Jeonghan responded.

"You look lost, my love. What's wrong?" Seungcheol said, squeezing Jeonghan's waist in a comforting manner.

"Nothing," Jeonghan sighed with a smile. "Everything looks so beautiful and just right, Cheol. It's as if all of my problems and issues have come to an end," Jeonghan said, turning to Seungcheol.

"I love you, Cheol," Jeonghan said, placing his head onto his chest. Seungcheol's hands immediately covered Jeonghan as he pulled him closer.

"I love you more, Hannie, more than you can ever imagine," Seungcheol said, placing a tender kiss over Jeonghan's head.

"We don't want to see you guys making out on the stairs. Hyung, come down!" Jeonghan pushed Seungcheol away as he turned around to see Chan standing there behind Seungkwan and Vernon, both suppressing their laughter with a glass of wine in their hands.

"You have been a huge wall in my fun since the start," Seungcheol muttered under his breath as he intertwined his hands with Jeonghan's and walked down.

"Hannie, look!" Jeonghan turned his head to see Sohee rushing towards him, her floral red dress waving in the air as she halted in front of him.

"These are the only lilies I could get," Sohee said as she thrust the bouquet into Jeonghan's hand, who smiled and thanked her.

"Thank you, you're a lifesaver!" Jeonghan said, swiftly hugging her before she vanished again.

Jeonghan walked ahead and saw Hyori standing in front of Grandma, deeply engaged in conversation.

"Mom," Jeonghan called out to Hyori, who looked up, her cheeks bunching up in a smile as she stepped towards Jeonghan.

"Jeonghannie, the bracelet looks so good on you," Hyori said as she traced the bracelet that Jeonghan was wearing. The family traditional bracelet still belonged to Jeonghan, even after the truth was revealed, and when Jeonghan decided to return the bracelet, Hyori urged him to keep it, saying, "The only thing that should be true between you both is the love for each other; other things don't really matter."

"You are supposed to give this to Mingyu when he arrives," Jeonghan said, giving a single lily to Hyori, who chuckled but accepted it. "Grandma, you too," Jeonghan said as he bent forward to give another to Grandma, who smiled, cupping Jeonghan's cheeks as she brought her face down to kiss his forehead.