Chapter 47. Duel

Jeonghan stirs in his sleep, his eyelashes brushing against his skin as he slowly awakens to the soft glow of morning light filtering through the window. The warmth beside him, though comforting, is accompanied by a subtle ache, a reminder of the night's passion. With a languid movement, he turns his head, greeted by the sight of Seungcheol's tousled hair resting against his neck, a stark contrast to the serene calmness of his face in the gentle dawn.

"Morning," Jeonghan breathes, his voice barely audible, as he tenderly brushes aside the strands of hair to reveal Seungcheol's features, bathed in the soft morning glow. The faint lines of sleep on Seungcheol's face gradually fade as he stirs, his brow furrowing slightly against the cool touch of the morning air.

"Good morning," Seungcheol murmurs, his voice husky with sleep, sending a tremor of anticipation coursing through Jeonghan's veins. As Seungcheol's arms tighten around him, pulling him closer, Jeonghan's pulse quickens, his skin tingling with anticipation.

"How are you feeling now?" Seungcheol's concern washes over Jeonghan like a soothing balm, his touch gentle against the curve of Jeonghan's waist, but the ache lingers, a reminder of their shared intimacy the night before.

"Better," Jeonghan sighs, the sensation of Seungcheol's fingers against his skin sending sparks of warmth coursing through him, even as the lingering discomfort reminds him of their passionate encounter.

"I'll grab the meds for you, okay?" Seungcheol's voice is soft, filled with tenderness as he presses a final kiss against Jeonghan's shoulder before reluctantly pulling away from their embrace. Jeonghan watches, a mixture of longing and contentment flooding his senses, as Seungcheol's figure moves gracefully across the room, leaving him momentarily exposed to the cool morning air.

With a soft rustle of sheets, Seungcheol returns, the warmth of his presence enveloping Jeonghan once more as he tucks the blankets snugly around him, shielding him from the outside world. As their eyes meet, the unspoken words between them linger in the air, a silent promise of love and devotion that transcends the boundaries of the morning light.

"Cheol," Jeonghan's voice, soft yet insistent, reached out to Seungcheol's retreating figure, the morning light casting a gentle glow around them.

Turning back, Seungcheol's gaze met Jeonghan's with a mixture of warmth and curiosity as he draped the silk robe around himself, his movements graceful against the backdrop of the sunlit room.

"I love you," Jeonghan's smile, a radiant expression of affection, illuminated the space between them, casting a spell of tenderness over the morning air.

"I love you more, baby," Seungcheol's playful wink ignited a spark within Jeonghan, the sudden rush of emotion painting his cheeks with a delicate blush, a testament to the depth of their connection.

"Get back here," Jeonghan's playful plea echoed softly, drawing Seungcheol back to his side with a lightness in his step and a fond laughter in his eyes.

"Didn't know you could be this clingy," Seungcheol's teasing tone danced in the air, his hands deftly opening the packet of medication, each movement a gentle reminder of their shared intimacy.

"Yes, do you have a problem?" Jeonghan's playful challenge sparked a playful exchange, their eyes meeting in a silent understanding that spoke volumes of their unspoken bond.

"Absolutely not, my darling," Seungcheol's reassurance was like a gentle caress, his fingers threading through Jeonghan's silky strands with a tenderness that spoke of a love deeper than words.

"Here are your meds," Seungcheol's voice, filled with tenderness, offered the pills to Jeonghan, their eyes locking in a moment of shared intimacy that transcended the physical realm.