Chapter 55. Together, Forever

Wonwoo observed Jeonghan and Seungcheol seated at the garden chairs, their hands intertwined as they exchanged affectionate glances, a smile etched on their faces. Each time Seungcheol's grin widened, Wonwoo felt his heart flutter with an inexplicable mix of envy and longing.

A pair of arms slipped around Wonwoo's waist, and he turned to find Mingyu standing beside him, his hands securing Wonwoo in a gentle embrace. "What's caught your attention?" Mingyu inquired, leaning in closer.

Wonwoo quickly diverted his gaze, pulling the blinds closed before Mingyu could see what had captured his interest. They retreated until Wonwoo's back met the edge of the bed, settling down with Mingyu standing between his legs.

Mingyu's gaze lingered on Wonwoo, sensing the tension in the air. He couldn't ignore Wonwoo's longing looks towards Seungcheol, igniting a simmering jealousy within him. Yet, Mingyu desired Wonwoo just as fiercely as he craved success and wealth.

"You're aware that you're mine, forever, right?" Mingyu muttered, his voice tinged with possessiveness, his fingers tangling in Wonwoo's hair, exerting a gentle pressure.

Wonwoo stiffened at Mingyu's words, his breath catching in his throat. "Yes," he replied quietly, feeling Mingyu's grip loosen immediately.

"Good," Mingyu murmured, his touch turning tender as he stroked Wonwoo's hair, their gazes locked in a silent understanding.

Seungcheol reaches out to take Jeonghan's hand, intertwining their fingers as they lean in closer to each other. The gentle breeze rustles through the garden, carrying with it the scent of blooming flowers. Jeonghan rests his head on Seungcheol's shoulder, a content smile playing on his lips as they bask in each other's company.

They share soft whispers and playful laughs, lost in their own little world as they cherish this intimate moment together. Time seems to slow down as they savor the simple joy of being together, their bond growing even stronger with each passing moment.

Jeonghan lifts his head from Seungcheol's shoulder, looking into his eyes with a mixture of relief and happiness. "Cheol, I have something important to tell you," he begins, his voice soft yet filled with emotion.

Seungcheol turns to him, curiosity sparking in his eyes. "What is it, baby?" he asks, his hand gently caressing Jeonghan's cheek.

A warm smile spreads across Jeonghan's face as he takes a deep breath. "My father agreed to give us a second chance," he says, his voice tinged with gratitude. "He understands now, Seungcheol. And I couldn't be happier."

Seungcheol's eyes widened in surprise, a surge of relief washing over him. "That's amazing, Hannie," he says, his heart swelling with joy. "I'm so glad to hear that."

Jeonghan leans in closer, pressing a soft kiss to Seungcheol's lips. "And there's something else I want to tell you," he murmurs, his gaze filled with love and sincerity.

Seungcheol's heart skips a beat as he waits for Jeonghan to continue.

"I love you, Seungcheol," Jeonghan whispers, his voice barely above a whisper but filled with undeniable affection. "More than anything in this world."

Tears of happiness glisten in Seungcheol's eyes as he wraps his arms tightly around Jeonghan, pulling him into a warm embrace. "I love you more, Jeonghan," he whispers back, his voice trembling with emotion. "More than you'll ever know."

Jeonghan's smile radiates warmth as he presses a tender kiss against Seungcheol's cheek before pulling back slightly. "Does this mean you can't be the CEO anymore?" he asks, his fingers tracing the soft skin of Seungcheol's hands.