3: Figuratively vs. Literally - S

Aftermath of Blades and the lovely Scoop Claw, or, Heatwave taking things literally.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Uh, Heatwave, what are you doing?" Cody had just entered the bunker, the under layer of the firehouse. He currently questioned the sight that has been put before his own eyes, after all, it was a little concerning.

Blades was down on the floor, laying on the cold surface as his face clearly displays the fact he is in pain. He was like a starfish, back facing the sky, just calmly planted there in a firm stance with the floor. On top of the helicopter, Heatwave sat there as his full vody weight remained on the bot below. Heatwave was crisscrossed, a tool in his hands as he is doing something with his other servo.

"We told Heatwave that if he really wants to talk about what happened, he should sit and talk about it." Boulder says, then looks towards the whole scenario that is happening.

"Although I did not take Blades to be a chair." Chase says, clearly wondering what went wrong here in the whole wording of it.

"Blades is not a chair, and Boulder, what you said was just a term that shouldn't ve taken literally." Cody says, hoping that will at least be enough for the two bots to understand. "Heatwave, they didn't mean for you to literally sit on Blades!"

"Oh." Heatwave semeed surprised, stopping with what he was doing. "Well, I did actually want to sit on him."

"Oh?" Now Cody did not understand what was up with his, what was the point Heatwave was trying to go for?

"Yeah, Heatwave is really difficult when it comes to apologizing." Boulder tells the human child, making sure the red bot was not hearing his words. "He really like to just torture them for a bit and then move on."

"Now that makes a lot of sense." Cody replies back, deicding to no longer interfere with what is happening and hoping Blades won't be like that for too much longer.

"Chase, stop reading those manuals out loud before I put them up somewhere you don't want them." Heatwave didn't even look up as he said it, still focusing to what he is doing as he is seated upon Blades.

"What do you mean by that?"

They all pause, not really knowing how in the world they could word this to a child of such an age. They definietly didn't want the Chief to get mad at them if hey said something wrong, and Cody won't let it go unless he got a decent enough of an answer.

"You'll understand at the proper age." Chase responds. "Depending on what your father says."

"Oh, ok." All the bots were so relieved by that answer, after all, it meant they wouldn't have to deal with it for a long while.

Cody eventually had to go back upstairs to the upper levels, whixh left the bots for something else to deal with as he was gone. Lots of xommotion went down, but no one dared to check it out until it subsided.

Once someone could go down there, like Dani, all she found was Chase and Blades crisscrossed on Heatwave's back as the red bot lied on the floor, while Boulder was just silently watching.