59: Fixing The Paint Job - S

Literally everyone talking about paint and Perdonials.

Perdonials: essentially they are Cybertron's flowers, ones that grow off some certain metals on the surface of the planet. They are uncommon things, but there are quite a few which are rare and quite literally extinct.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Nah, Chase is definietly not navy blue." Heatwave states, watching as Cody is painting the fresh coat of paint over where the little ants had chipped the coloring off. "He's more imperial blue."

"No way, Chase is clearly navy blue." Kade comes in, holding on of the bucket of paint, which happened to be for Boulder since the current one was on its last bit. "But seriously, what even is in his stuff that makes it more heavy?!"

"It contains certain metallics of certain metals, makes it very sturdy and hard to chip away." Boulder replies, knowing for a fact it is rather quite well on its own against certain things. "Even a thin layer of that stuff can really protect things."

"Yet we always keep on having to fix your paint job." Graham says, really getting the rest of the paint out of the current can before grabbing the full one. "But I do believe Chase is a navy blue, Heatwave."

"He wasn't always that though." Blades pipes in. "He was more of a Jordy Blue or a Powder blue, not light blue though."

"It was Powder Blue, I think." Chase responds. "It was similar to that one Perdonial that was hard to find."

"Perdonial?" Dani questions, clearly curious as to what that word meant.

"Perdonial is our versions of flowers, and they are a rare sight to see sometimes depending on where you were on the planet." Boulder explains. "Isn't the one you are talking about a Safroniale Bowestra?"

"Oh yeah, now that one is defineitly the same color as Chase." Heatwave says. "I remember being gifted those once."

"You've seen a Safroniale Bowestra and never told me?!" Blades was shocked by this fact. "Those things were basically extinct! Coming across one was like surviving the pits!"

"Man, I always wanted to find one of those, but I liked the Wholrteren Scout much more." Boulder says.

"I do agree, those ones were quite beautiful, but they were rare to find." Chase states, adding to the conversation.

"What is a Wholrteren Scout?" Cody asks, clearly wondering about this unique flower the bots speak of.

"Well, it is much darker of a red than Heatwave." Blades decides to answer, remembering how much Ratchet likes this certain one. "Heatwave is more of a Lipstick Red or Scarlet Red, I think, but the Wholrteren Scout is more of a Sangria Red."

"It was very voluminous too if I can remember." Chase adds on. "It was something hard to miss in a bundle."

"Very true." Boulder responds.

"So what is a Safroniale Bowestra like then?" Graham asks, clearly wondering about the other flower that was mentioned before.

"Most bots tended to not believe what most had said it looked like, so no one actually really knew." Blades answers, looking at Heatwave for a better response.

"It's been a long while ince I saw it to the point I can't describe it." The bot says. "I just know if I had a certain one, I might be able to realize it was the one I saw from years ago."

"So, how many more of these things are there?" Kade questions, clearly thinking there had to be more to this than that.

"You really shouldn't have asked that." Blades says.

And then they all had to listen to Boulder give an entire list of all the ones that existed on Cybertron during their time, which took way longer than anyone really expected.