39: It Won't Come Off - H

Well, the paint that covered both Cody and Heatwave was definielty useful in terms of he situation they were in, but problems regarding getting it off were quite extreme.

The paint wouldn't come off.

It wouldn't come out of Cody's clothes, and so much trying into getting it off resulted into the ruining of the outfit in general. By that point, most of the paint had still clung onto the clothes and didn't seem to have anyway to break itself away from the fabric.

Cody had the worst time watching while all the bots struggled so hard with trying to get the blue paint off of Heatwave (the shade of it certainly did not suit him), which showed to be doing so little since ot took long hours before even a small bit had disappeared off his figure. Everyone tried a ton of different things, but none had proved to be useful. The paint was even so rough that it ran differently than the metal surface.

Blades ended up calling Ratchet at that point to help get it off, and surprisingly enough, the bot managed to do quite quickly with a random earth substance he found. Luckily, it was only Heatwave and Ratchet in the firehouse when it happened so no one really saw the medic.

That also meant that none of them heard the loud curses.